• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cletus take the reel
    I look at my surroundings. The trees have icicles that look like claws and teeth. They moan in the wind. The snow is blue in the early morning light. If only mother were here. I feel a tear. Mother. She gave her life so I could live.

Maybe I could find another?
    (10-27-2015, 02:58 AM)Johnathen Wrote: I look at my surroundings. The trees have icicles that look like claws and teeth. They moan in the wind. The snow is blue in the early morning light. If only mother were here. I feel a tear. Mother. She gave her life so I could live.

Maybe I could find another?

The Golden Princess
    I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

Becca strode forwards, she never knew why she found herself in the adoption den, perhaps it was because she hadn't had any foals herself. It looked quite empty today, except for one small creature laying upon the frigid snow. Gently shuffling through the padded pillow of snow the mare reached the small colt. Gingerly looking at his bay snow flecked coat she nudged him gently, "Hush little one." she spoke softly not to frighten him.

Running her muzzle down his back her warm breath warmed his fur beneath her muzzle, "Can you stand darling?" She spoke softly. If she were to perhaps adopt him, he would need to be able to stand to journey back to Heavens gates by her side. Gently nudging him forwards she tried to urge the young colt onto his feet," Come on." she spoke soothingly as she urged him upwards.

becca

image © nathan walker
    Johnathen - please respond in join with your character's new breed.
    Cassi said Faroe horse is ok. Lets continue the thread
    [Image: aulpdo86074.png]
    A C T I V E   C H A R A C T E R S
    Gedrinth | Mare | Age 4 | Hyaline| No Rank | Unknown Parents
    Frea | Mare | Age 13 | Wandering | Loner | Fart (Call) x Rea (Tinsel)
    Kwazi | Stallion | Age 15 | Loner | Unknown Parents
    Enchida | Mare | Age Unknown | Carnage(Cassi) x Hoxepin(Taz) | (No Account, yet)
    Sounds good..
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]
    I feel something I haven't felt before. Utter joy. I get up at the mares gentle beconing.
    "M-m-my names J-Johnathen. I-I'm lost. My mother died and I came here. Can you- can you be my mot-mother?" I say, teeth chattering in the cold. My winter coat hadn't come in all the way when the snow fell.
    The Golden Princess
    I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

Gently she guided the small colt to her side in order to stay a bit warmer, " Hello Johnathen." She spoke warmly. As she gently took in the scent of the little one he still had the smell of blood upon his coat meaning his mother probably didn't clean him off properly. Tenderly pushing That thought away, Becca turned towards him at the word died, at such a young age he shouldn't of been able to survive any longer than a week without his mother, unless during fall he some how coped to the mal nutrition of surviving off of the slowly diminishing amount of grass.

" Hmm... I guess I can be your mother, if you survived this long have you adapted to eating from the ground?" She spoke softly. Wishing she wouldn't some how have to ask Nadyah up in the dale for the use of her growing milk since she was now expecting. If she would allow it at that.

becca

image © nathan walker
    I basked in the warmth she put off. It was warm and comforting. She asked if I got used to eating from the ground. "Yes, my mother weaned me early. Where we were, there was a famine. So she gave up her share of grass for me. She also died nursing me on her side 'cuz she was to weak to stand." I feel bad for dumping this on her, but I can't control it. Her death was only, what, three days ago?
    The Golden Princess

Becca gently lowered her head to nuzzle Johnathen, " Then yes, I'll be your mother." she spoke soundly, lifting her head in an alert manner. Dark chocolate ears flickering, how would the kingdom react towards her bringing a child home from who knows where. All she knew is that their past queen, Fiasko had done the same to her kingdom returning with catlyn.

"Johnathen, I need you to stay close while we journey. The Gates isn't far from here yet it will be a long trek for you if we move too slowly. I do also hope we at least make it by tonight, it's much safer for us in the kingdom than anything else." She got straight down to business. She didn't wish to inflict fear upon her adoptive son, yet his safety was now the bottom line of this journey. " If you wish to explore on our journey don't wander too far, as in 15 horse lengths." She spoke cooly, she couldn't wait to return the the kingdoms forests where she could socialize with the horses of their kingdom including mainly her comrade Magnus who had recently been offered wings.

The Kingdom would also be good for her newfound child, he would be able to have lots of friends such as Witchia's children. "Darling, are you hungry?" she spoke kindly knowing where some tender green leaves might be, for him to snack on, along with roots beneath the snow which awaited a hungry horse to munch on.

becca

image © nathan walker
    She tells me she can be my mom. I prance around her. All I can do is cheer. Then I freeze when I realize something. I put my foot down. "But, Mama, you haven't told me your name." I'm not actually that hungry, having just eaten before she came.