• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

trick or treat, lovelies; quest results
    (holy cow this was a difficult one to judge! thank you for you patience as I worked things out with the powers that be and also sorted out the winners)

Well, you were amusing while it lasted but I have quite the list of things to do for the upcoming year. My boyfriend makes such grand plans and I must get busy spoiling them.

Four of you will be rewarded and four of you will be tackling some interesting problems.

WINNERS
    (all traits are genetic. be sure to submit an update)

Smother

You win. Well, someone had to.
    You are granted a familiar of your choice, as well as the ability to take on that familiar's form. i.e. If you choose a cat, you have a cat companion and you can also transform into a cat. Please PM to confirm your choice of familiar.
    This trait is genetic.

Shahrizai. 

Second place is the first to lose. Congratulations.
    Shadow Manipulation. (you can use shadows to create illusions, creatures to fight for you, etc.)
    This trait is genetic.

Malis

Third place is only a little better than an honorable mention.
    You have a choice of immortality, wings or a horn. You can be creative with the wings and horns. Just check to make sure your choice is okay!

Pyxis

No one remembers fourth place. It's like being an alternate.
    You have a choice of wings or a horn. You can be creative with the wings and horns. Just check to make sure your choice is okay!

LOSERS
    in no order at all.
    (All defects are TEMPORARY. Really, they are just for my amusement. Have fun with them or ignore them if you wish.)

Xiah

For 2 RL weeks you will be haunted by a friendly, sarcastic ghost. Think of him as your own personal devil on your shoulder.

Eldrian.

For 2 RL weeks you are bright orange with hair of green vines. You look darling as a pumpkin.

Shaytan

For 2 RL weeks you have become an equine embodiment of vashta nerada. You cannot leave the shadows. You will be drawn to the darkness and will have the urge to feed on creatures who enter the shadows.

Lokii

For 2 RL weeks you will be wearing a costume a la Phantom of the Opera. Half mask and a cape. Won't you look just dashing?

Well, ta darlings, until we meet again,
    The Mistress
    Lokii's costume is just perfect! I love the Phantom of the Opera movie.