• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

| ser·en·dip·i·ty |
    SOLARA

Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night to let her breathe.

Solara nuzzled her face into where the Dyah's shoulder, welcoming the closeness. She had thought for a moment as she had drank in the mare's scent and just the feeling of being beside her. She loved it but she soon replied,

"S-she had said that-that I am S-Solara. She had a-also said that she was n-not my m-mother... are-are you? W-what is that?"    

Her words were jittery and shy as if she was unsure of how the words were supposed to be spoken. She had only heard them once before after all. She stayed close to Dyah. She was warm, she felt safe, she felt like someone who made her safe, she was someone she wanted to stay with.

The other mare's words in her mind of staying under the tree were pushed to the back of her mind as she stood there with long, weak legs in this cold, bright world. She could feel Dyah's breath on her, melting the snow that dotted her coat. Solara couldn't help but let a small, innocent smile spread onto her face as she stood with Dyah, basking in the warmth and comfort she offered.

"Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

OOC | these guys are just so cute :3

Messages In This Thread
    | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-30-2015, 06:05 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-30-2015, 06:28 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-30-2015, 06:52 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-30-2015, 07:06 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-31-2015, 08:06 AM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-31-2015, 04:10 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 11-01-2015, 08:59 AM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 11-02-2015, 12:29 PM