• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

| ser·en·dip·i·ty |
    SOLARA

Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night to let her breathe.

A huge smile spread across Solara's lips before she jumped after the mare as she became more confident in her legs and movements. She did not know where they were going but she couldn't care less at the moment. Her small mind was simply a collection of the multiple emotions she had felt since she has felt since entering the world and curiosity wrapping it all together as the two left the tree covered in small, sharp spines behind.

The snow had let up ever so slightly but still dusted the two's coats as they traveled through the meadow. It was silent except for the crunching of the icy snow. After a few moments of walking away from the small hill, Solara stopped and then asked curiously,

"Where are we going mama? and who is my 'father' and ... 's-sibling'?  

Her voice was quiet and fragile but could be heard clearly against the silence. Her words were more cautious towards the end as she thought over the words as she spoke. She stood there, letting the snow collect upon her dark back and neck as she waited for a response silently except the puffs of breath from her nose.  

"Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

OOC | okay so so far Solara basically only knows snow due to when she was born but I can't help but image her amazement of everything in the spring :3

Messages In This Thread
    | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-30-2015, 06:05 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-30-2015, 06:28 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-30-2015, 06:52 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-30-2015, 07:06 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 10-31-2015, 08:06 AM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 10-31-2015, 04:10 PM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Solara - 11-01-2015, 08:59 AM
    RE: | ser·en·dip·i·ty | - by Nadyah - 11-02-2015, 12:29 PM