• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [any]

Like a thorn to the holy ones

Nymphetamine looked around as he took in this new place. He had wandered for quite some time until he had found his way here.  As he walked through the space that surrounded him he thought back to the fires that swept through the home of his parents. And how his parents made sure he got out before the fires engulfed them too. The blood bay stallion shook his head, aware that dwelling never helped anyone become anything. His dark eyes clear and focused scanned the area before him ready to start anew.  

Nymphetamine walked forward from the shadows that concealed him into a field of sorts. His nostrils flared as the scents of many different equines hit him. there were common tones of those belonging to the same herd, or maybe living in similar places. He took a few deep breaths before stalking further out. He wasn't a overly mean fellow but he was definitely not bright and bubbly. There was a need to be aware, he was a new stallion in this area, even if he meant no threat---for now.

The sun reflected off him--like it did his father, making him appear covered in blood. He was not, of course, but it usually kept those bubbly light folks away, being too scared or nervous to approach one who looks like blood. he held his head high alert, proud and demanding of respect. He may be young and in no rush to have a harem of his own, he knew his worth and his place and would not cower. As his father told him respect is met with respect, even as he dealt with hasty stallions too eager to lead. Nymphetamine waited there in this field, surrounded by crisp air, and many equines. He didn't shout out his presence, or cause a big flashy scene. Nay, he stood there ready for anything, looking out over the field like it was his to do so. The right type would find him, so let it be.

ooc: oi, I am rusty, hang with me, I'll get better.  Tongue

The Puppet Master: Nymphetamine
    They see him: Blood Bay
    Ghosts within: Alkah-teke x Arabian
    They Run From Him at: 16.2
    He’s made it this far: 2 years

Remember him by: He will always be a bit of a wander, and if he does settle down to one place or with one fae it will be later in life. He is sly and outgoing, and cares very much about family and keeping his word. He doesn't remember much of his family, but knows the fact he made it here to,well he isn't quite sure where here is, because of the sacrifice his parents made. Nymphetamine is the some of a pirate, if you will. The kind of horse that wanders into luck and fortune and seems to know the minute mischief is in the air. His father wasn't one to settle down either- until he met his mother. A fierce tongued fae with a dark heart, she understood and maybe even loved his father's distant, detached ways. Nymphetamine was very much a mix of his parents, fierce tongued and independent with a lucky streak to pull him through during rough times--or maybe stir things up.

Cold was my soul
    Untold was the pain
    I faced when you left me
    A rose in the rain....
    So I swore to the razor
    That never, enchained
    Would your dark nails of faith
    Be pushed through my veins again

Bared on your tomb
    I'm a prayer for your loneliness
    And would you ever soon
    Come above onto me?
    For once upon a time
    On the binds of your lowliness
    I could always find the slot for your sacred key

Six feet deep is the incision
    In my heart, that barless prison
    Discoulours all with tunnel vision

Sunsetter...
    Nymphetamine

HTML Copyright To Tay.

Messages In This Thread
    Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [any] - by Nymphetamine - 11-01-2015, 07:05 PM
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones - by magnus - 11-01-2015, 07:25 PM
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones - by magnus - 11-01-2015, 08:44 PM