• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [any]

Show me the world as you know it

She finally took a break from her herd life with Kii and the mare and the foal, honestly it was getting crowded anyway. So the young mare made her way to the field yet again and just wondered around looking at the trees and how they sway in the breeze or the different scents of equines and other animals wafted in the breeze. She stopped when she saw two stallions one familiar the other not so much.

She walks over to the stallions her tan and red mane blowing in the breeze slightly her posture relaxed but proper and her lilac eyes wide and friendly. "Hello gentlemen, mind if I join this little chit chat?" she said her bell like tone soft and gentle like the breeze around them her chestnut and white streaked coat glimmering slightly in the veiled sunshine. She turned her head and smiled at Magnus "Hello Magnus, its been a while since we have talked." She said bowing her head politely at the stallion, then she looked at the other "Hello, I suspect you are new sir? Hello, My name is Keeva. Welcome to the Fields of Beqanna" She said her eyes meeting the other stallions as her mouth curled into a sweet smile  

Keeva

Art by

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones - by magnus - 11-01-2015, 07:25 PM
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones - by magnus - 11-01-2015, 08:44 PM
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [any] - by Keeva - 11-02-2015, 08:58 PM