• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come, my sweets (solara, good, neutral, ONE evil foal)
    Thumbs Up 
    She figured the playground was the safest place. The safest place to put Solara, while she birthed. Her little eyes weren't ready to see that. "Solara, you stay here. Mommy's gotta (Nadyah flinches from early labor) gotta do some business. Please, child, stay here. I'll be back" she says, nosing Solara comfortingly. Nadyah had no clue how long this was going to take, but at least Solara could make some friends. Then the labor pangs got worse. "Mommy's gotta go now. I love you." she says as she once again noses Solara. Then hurries of to the meadow to birth.
    (ooc: This is SOO exciting!)
    SOLARA

Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night to let her breathe.

Solara's heart raced in panic as her mother walked away. That's what the other had said and she had not come back. She wanted to call out, to yell for her but she reluctantly trusted in her mother and kept quiet, watching her walk away with a round belly. She stood there silently for a moment with her long legs and small body in this vast field dotted with trees and ponds, only to flop her ears back slightly and start to explore this new area, her curiosity tugging her about.

"Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

OOC | sorry for it being uber short ;n; I don't have enough time rn for a full reply!
    The dark mare lurks in the shadows, eyeing the lone foal. Slowly, she emerges. She hopes to sew seeds of doubt in her heart. "Hello, child. I'm the caretaker of the foals here." she says, masking her evilness with kindness. Hatred with love. "What's your name, sweetie? Who's your mummy?"[b] she says, hiding her real intentions with simple concern. [b]"You needn't worry. My names Thae, cater of foals."
    The dark mare she sees with her foal makes her run, Kiano trying to keep up. She looks st Solara and calls"Solara! Come here, its time to head home! she says, eying the wary mare. The mare simply states her name, Thae. "Thank you, but we really must be going." she says to her. Nadyah noses Solara. "Sweetie meet your new baby brother! she says, gently nudging the two together.
    He hides behind his Mommy as she talks. He peeks around in time for her to nudge him. Shyly, he says, "H-hi. I'm Kiano." he says, as he and his mother walk, her nudging him and his sister along. His silver bay coat standing out among the grass. He wonders about Thae and her dark sounding voice. He try's to play with Solara, but stumbles about and resorts to just plain walking.
    SOLARA

Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night to let her breathe.

"My name is Solara!"

A big smile is spread across the dark foal's lips, her mind buzzing with thoughts of curiosity towards this new mare who had joined her only for her smile to grow when she spotted her mother who walked up and nudged Solara's shoulder gently with her nose, encouraging her to walk which she obeys to quietly, her eyes lingering on the mare for a heartbeat or two as she walked away with her gaze then shifting to who her mother introduced as her brother.

Her brother! Her eyes glittered and shone, filled with excitement and happiness at the sight of one that would be sharing her home with her. He had said that his name was Kiano as they walked only for Solara to reply, introducing herself gleefully.

"Hello Kiano! I'm Solara!"

She noted his attempts to play and happily tried to play in return as they followed their mother, only to let a small, lopsided smile appear on her lips when he tripped slightly, still getting accustomed to his all too long legs just as Solara had not too long ago.

"Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

OOC | sorry for taking so long to reply ;^;