• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ordinary

If you despise my existence, I hold no grudge. But to protect those precious to me, I will make no such promises

For some reason, he always hated when others decided to join into a conversation which they were not to be included in the first place. Turning his head abruptly towards the intruding stallion, he grinds his teeth together gently causing a loud gritting sound to disperse, sure this sound isn't pleasant, just as unpleasant as it is to have a stallion join into a conversation which he wasn't supposed to.

He didn't want to start a pathetic quarrel with the seeming arrogant creature here to pick on meaningless mortal horses but, if Daey were to possibly turn on his cruel mannered, no mercy side. Lets just say, the possibility of him going on a killing rampage was highly likely at the moment. Irritably he responded, "Perhaps you should keep an eye upon all limbs? We wouldn't want one to become missing." he ended his words soundly.

If he were to become forceful at any moment he would of simply claimed Dragonglass in a second out of pure force and, if it did come to that there would possibly be no one stopping him. At least if anyone tried there was the slim possibility they would live to tell the tale.

Blood red eyes circled the now flock of four equine, two gifted, and two mortal. Directing his attention to the stallion, Lupei who had so graciously announced his name to the whole world, "Lupei, I'm sure it's a pleasure to meet a stallion such as you. But please, I say this with the utmost respect." He showed no respect to any equine of gifted mythic powers, " And honesty but, I don't think your needed." he laced the last few words with truth, and gently placed that upon the table of conversation.

Daey

html c insane | pic c bokehlight.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
    ordinary - by Dragonglass - 11-12-2015, 06:17 PM
    RE: ordinary - by Daey - 11-12-2015, 07:48 PM
    yin and yang - by Dragonglass - 11-13-2015, 08:05 AM
    RE: yin and yang - by Daey - 11-13-2015, 03:30 PM
    RE: ordinary - by Yael - 11-13-2015, 05:05 PM
    RE: ordinary - by Daey - 11-13-2015, 08:11 PM
    RE: ordinary - by Lupei - 11-13-2015, 09:32 PM
    RE: ordinary - by Daey - 11-14-2015, 12:16 AM
    RE: ordinary - by magnus - 11-14-2015, 12:26 AM