• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're beautiful and sick like me | any/open

Pump mud through my veins,
    I'm a dirty, dirty girl,
    I want it filthy

The blue girl was needing space, she was one of the few females that harbored in the dark corners of the Chamber and as of late, in the middle of pissing contests. Kimber has never been to the meadow but she hears about women going and coming back pregnant, about Kings and Queens finding solace in friends, a neutral place; a place to breath air that is not thick with ash falling. She sometimes felt a little out of place in the Chamber, it was her home - do not misunderstand but it was always a freakshow, a competition to see who could light things on fire or extinguish; who could bring the most pain. Meanwhile, her only talent is not dying and being blue.

And having an attitude big enough for seven men.

If she knew her mother was an Amazon it might make some sense where her feminism characteristics come to play. She is disgusted by groveling women, even more so by panting men. The blue ombre girl was rather stunning, heavy in the hindquarters and hips; a strong Andalusian hybrid build with hints of Mustang and Arabian. She was quick on her feet but spirited about it. She canters across the Desert's dunes to arrive at the meadow, wobbly children are tailing behind their dam's and a few stallions bicker and try to swoon them. Could she ever escape this? She has had a rough learning curve upon turning three - men were interested in one thing mostly. It is rare for her to come looking for company, other than Warship's, but here she stands. Besides, with a war upon us it wouldn't hurt to play Devil's Advocate or better yet - dumb, to get the general consensus.

Let's chat, shall we?

k i m b e r

ooc; she knows no one except Warship, Straia, Nymph and Smolder so I figured she should change that! Hi!

Kat had grown bored. There was as much as she was enjoying getting to know Aoi and learning about the Amazons, there just so much…politeness. Quite frankly, she wasn’t polite and she didn’t really care to be, maybe polite wasn’t even the right word, but she had toned herself down tried to play nice. She wandered the meadow the spring air melting the snow into a muddy soup at her feet. The black fit Arabian lined girl with the glowing star looked for anything interesting to do, or at least someone to talk to that she didn’t have to worry how they took her. That was when she spotted the black and blue mare. Oh hell, can’t hurt. She thought. The unknown fae looked independent… strong- she seemed a good enough option as any.

Kat walked up beside her facing the same direction as the black-teal mare- leaving a reasonable distance- better safe for now. She didn’t really look over at the mare, other than a slight sideways glance. ”Hey,” She continued looking out at the muddy meadow, as the other visitors slopped about. ”you getting away from the games in the field too?” While Kat wasn’t new, per say, but she was new enough having fled this place and her devilish mother, being back was weird—unsettling. Aoi was nice, meant well, but she wondered if they were really kindred souls. And that whole sisterhood thing… she wasn’t the ra-ra type. But she’d give them their fair chance see how it was when she got to the jungle. But until she made it there, she might as well enjoy a distraction.

{ Kataclysm }

Me and God? We don't get along well.

ooc: omg i suuuucckkkkkkkkkk what are words? oi. thisis only my 3rd/4th post with her- forgive meeee

Pump mud through my veins,
    I'm a dirty, dirty girl,
    I want it filthy

It didn't take long for someone to approach the blue girl, even though she was rather plain in other areas she rarely got missed when it came to a first glance. Typically, Kimber was sharp tongued when anyone approached but the black mare was not threatening or coming off as harmful.  She smells of several places, the field was the common stirring pot of Beqanna as they usually fought like cats and dogs for recruits. She picks a slight smell of the Amazons on her but nothing she could be sure about.

Her suspicions are confirmed shortly after the mare opens her mouth - there is mentioning of the field and although it's been a couple of years since she was the one recruited; she won't forget it soon. "I've been fortunate enough to avoid the field for the past two years spare when I get a hair up my ass to recruit,"she says with a small southern drawl minus the hospitality portion. "I'm Kimber, I'm from the Chamber - if you've been out there, save yourself before autumn or you'll be popping a kid out of your twat come this time next year." She is not much of a lady but she is unapologetically herself, that stands for something right?

"I'm feelin' curious, what offers did you get?" she says, hoping her choice of home hadn't been the Gates. She felt like they could be kindred spirits or pass a joint between one another in a different life but not if she was planning revenge with the others.

k i m b e r

ooc; no worries, I went full potato when I worded today.

Kat watched as others moved around them, there was much to do, or so you would think with all the activity in the meadow. She nodded, passively listening to the blue mare speak about not coming from the field. Kat was more concerned with herself, quite honestly. She had to decide what to do with herself here- she wasn't really a herdless type, but she wasn't really sure the Jungle was her type of place either. This is ridiculous, why did I even come back here Her thoughts whirl and she grew agitated. Whatever, screw it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the words "baby" and "twat" leaving the girl's mouth. Kat wasn't quite expecting that from this one, but upon further reflection found it fitting, Kimber seemed frank, blunt, and sarcastic...or more so she had a twisted sense of humor. She snorted in defiance, "Oh hell no. That shit's not happening. I'd rip his dick off. But i'll keep that in mind." She laughed darkly, the idea of some over eager man-child trying to have his way with her. Yeah. Right. They would have another thing coming that is for sure.

So Kimber was from Chamber- Kat wasn't sure if chamber had changed much- she would have to ask, but Kimber beat her to the questions first."So far just the Amazons. I figure a visit wouldn't hurt, though all that estrogen makes me want to cringe. So is Chamber still full of the the eclectic half-mad sorts it was when I left this place?" Obviously she knew it was a stereo type, but she didn't really care if it upset Kimber. Kat shrugged of the question, and listened for a reply. She might have to keep this blue tinted girl around- she might actually be interesting to talk to.

{ Kataclysm }

Me and God? We don't get along well.

i'm straight mushy potatoes. WTF.