• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Forgeting the Past I Once Knew(Any)
    Is this going to continue? o.o
    Kuna (Camelia's player) is currently on a hiatus, but if you wanted to continue with Hurricane, I sure can. Otherwise you can just send him to the Tundra if you'd like, or start over with a new thread. Up to you!
    (04-04-2016, 01:04 PM)insane Wrote: Kuna (Camelia's player) is currently on a hiatus, but if you wanted to continue with Hurricane, I sure can. Otherwise you can just send him to the Tundra if you'd like, or start over with a new thread. Up to you!

I'd very much like to continue with Hurricane!
    [Image: sinderaura_zpsayby6qeg.gif]
    @Hurricane

Neared the water source with some uneven, wobbly legs. His body ached, but the quench of first kept him up. He could feel more as he stood there, dipping his maw to the water to drink, could feel the muscle of his body that he all but forgotten. It was strange to think one would not recollect their own figure, let alone the power they could wield. Power or not, it was the energy and healing that the toned stallion needed to regain his former healthy state.

After he finished his quench, Sindor rose his head slowly to ease the pain on his neck, abrasions and deep cuts he could feel running down the sides of his throat and neck, deadly if they'd been any deeper. Sindor looked to the white stallion near him, the pure light that made Hurricane look like a blur, but it seemed like everything in Sindor's eyes was a blur. Unshapely, mixed and fuzzy.

"A place to rest...yes, I think I'll take you up on that offer Hurricane." He tilted his head down as a light friendly gesture, "If you'll have me that is. I can barely see and travel may be hard on my legs, but a place of peace and rest for a few days or more is what's best for my form."
    [Image: sinderaura_zpsayby6qeg.gif]