• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Forgeting the Past I Once Knew(Any)
    The world seemed to come back to him very slowly, spinning slowed and the senses he once bore returned to normal as...well before he came here. Questions came into his mind as to where and how he got here. And why did his body feel beaten from blows he could not recollect? and what was his purpose here? Why did his legs cease him to lay here in the thick of mud and grim? 
    Many of these questions swarmed his head that he almost misheard the voice that spoke to him!

Sindor turned his long head toward the sound to see the looks of a mare with light brown coat, a few darker markings to add. Her voice, while soft and assuring, was also concerned and worried about something. Sindor focused his chocolate brown eyes to the mare to try and keep his attention without seeming rude; his headache creating problems for him to completely give full attention.

"I don't know...I'm a bit scared to try to speak the truth.." He said as he gave out a painful cough. In fear of something broken, say a bone or tendons destroyed. But he couldn't feel anything being hard to control, just extremely sore and painful to move. "But...I can try."

Inch to step, and step to heave he rose his hulking body to his hooves. Wobbly like a newborn colt, his legs almost too weak to support his large weight as he straitened his legs to keep still. The world still felt tilted to him, as his head swayed back and forth lightly.

"Where am I?" he said with a softer pained huff from his nostrils, still locked to the mare's form.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Forgeting the Past I Once Knew(Any) - by Sindor Aura - 11-13-2015, 06:11 PM