• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Forgeting the Past I Once Knew(Any)
    Bequanna...it struck nothing in his mind. No memory... no clue. Nothing. Well in fact, there were no memories at all. A blank slate he did have. What was this land called Bequanna, how did he enter this land; what did it have in store for him? He pondered on these as the first greeting came from the mare. 

She gave her name, Camelia! It reminded him of...well nothing. But it sounded nice and it was the second name he knew so far, and that at least comforted him to know more than his own name. 
    "I...think I'm named Sindor. Forgive me, I do not recollect the past few days...or anything of that matter. I'm as new minded as a colt coming onto the world. I'm not even sure how I ended up in the mud here!" 
    He shook his head lightly to rid of the throbbing nucense in his head, his blackish mane with mahogany tips wiped the sides of his neck, stinging where they touched cuts and bruises. He gave a low huff, seeing as the mare was attempting to help him, he could tell his weight was almost a bit to much for her...at least that was what he thought. 
    "Was anyone with me when you found me? Or am I alone here?" His demeanor gets low, and saddened. Had he been abandoned? Was he always this weak? Was someone mean't to look after him and flatly left him to fate's cruel claw? Why?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Forgeting the Past I Once Knew(Any) - by Sindor Aura - 11-14-2015, 06:56 PM