• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Forgeting the Past I Once Knew(Any)
    Sindor's hopes slightly fade as his hope of anyone else who could of been with him was denied. But he does not show his sorrow, instead he tries to pick his head up a bit higher to show that he's still physically strong; while his body on the inside screams in agony of being shifted into that position. 
    It seemed as if Camelia were to utter more words to him when another equine appeared on the other side of Sindor. White almost like snow to Sindor's eyes, with big feathery wings perfectly tucked in at his sides. He game his name as 'Hurricane' and told him to take it easy with the memory. 

Sindor dipped his head slowly in the direction of what looked like a small creek, Camelia pointing it out to him first off. Now that he thought about it, he was quite parched; a bit dry in the tongue as well. Sindor gives a single nod to Camelia, accepting the extra help from the other stallion if he so choose to aid his other side. 
    "I have so many unanswered questions...but I guess I'll store them away for now. I'm glad I ended up in good company instead of being alone to fend for myself." 

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Forgeting the Past I Once Knew(Any) - by Sindor Aura - 11-17-2015, 10:54 AM