• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Question about traits/abilities
    I know most abilities are given via quest or special cases through heredity, and so what i want may not be allowed/granted...

So backstory....whenI first played Nymphetamine (on diff site) he had the power of Necromancy. I didn't ask to join him with it, b/c I wanted to see how things were done here/ how people played their pons with it. Now that I have read and see how people play abilities here, I really miss having that part of Nymphetamine around. I was going to ask if he could have it back in some way...I was kinda thinking just to have it be "latent" like he has it but when he came here he lost the ability and he has to have a quest/period of time before he regains it... 

How do i go about getting permissions from admin?  I am thinking just to have it be "latent" like he has it but when he came here he lost the ability and he has to have a quest/period of time before he regains it... 

thoughts? maybe i missed this on the rules board, just was curious.

Thanks!
    You can shoot Cassi or Kortnee an email to ask for stuff like this. Not that it is always granted, but it's not uncommon with the right reasons/plot for the trait

Their contacts are here: http://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=70

Though they may also see it here, but now you know going forward too.
    i messaged them thanks!