• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Character permission
    I am a fairly new member, I joined about 3-4 days ago and have gotten the jist of the Forums! I've learned that with 'permission' i can request certain things for my characters. Well here I am with a request!

My First Character, named Sindor Aura, is suppose to be what is known as a Falsicorn or a carnivorous unicorn. But He does not show signs of being one right now. I was hoping over time, say a course of a year, he gains features that would soon lead up to this, Maybe make it a curse to look normal and it slowly wears away over the years or a blessing so as to not frighten other equine when he first entered Beqanna. Its up in the air for now.

Here is the image of what he would look like in the end of the transformation over the years that go by:
    http://hanmonster.deviantart.com/art/Heth-Toby-s-Guide-to-Body-Language-316224768

The first thing I am requesting he starts off with is he can only survive by consuming meat, and has the right tools to do so, a.k.a. Canine teeth. 

The other things that could happen later next year and following:
    -Horn, which splits in two halves to show a hidden third eye, he will slowly become blind once he aquires his third eye. and using his third eye for too long will make his senses messed up for a while. He'll be able to use a sort of heat sense like a snake to look at the world. 
    -Hooves split off into two like a goats hooves.
    -Tail becomes more lion-like with a pointed claw at the end(This is optional)

I hope this is good! Can't wait to hear back!

-Ethel