• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love must be blind (Naga, any)
    She turns to the mare that told her bout this sisterhood. "What is your name? My name Is Elsae. Who is your queen? What do you do here?" she asks, curious as to who and what is going on here. She fells slightly alarmed that she is walking blindly into unknown territory with an unknown guide. Yet, she feels at peace with all this.

The black feline-esque mare lead the way slowly, allowing for the tired brindle mare behind her to keep up easily. The sun had just started to set, sending hues of warm oranges and pinks across the sparkling, melting blankets of snow along the warming path. Home was getting closer. Naga turns her dainty black face to the mare behind her. The brindle mare, she speaks, stating her name and asking about general things. Naga lets a warm smile brush across her lips, her voice is deep and smooth.

" Well Elsae, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Naga, devoted sister and diplomat of the Amazon's jungle. Well, we are now under new rule, Queen is now Lagertha. She has been a very devoted sister for years, she has lived a few years beyond I. I've not had much time to get to know our new Queen personally just yet, but I know she is a wonderful Queen. As for what we do around here, it is all a matter of what you would like to do."

Naga pauses a moment, catching her breath and reaching her head to her shoulder to scratch a pesky itch. The sun is dipping a little lower in the sky now, but it is getting warmer. The path opened up to warm, moist soil and rain forest foliage. Naga nickered to Elsae happily, the tone was comforting, as to let her know their journey is finally over.

"We are a sisterhood here, our kingdom consists of solely mares. My mother told me long ago that the Amazons used to keep stallions here as "man servants"...we were a VERY feminist kingdom back then it seemed. Though I was not born until decades later. Some mares come here and just stay as humble residents, getting away from herd life, or just wanting to spend life without feeling "owned" by a stallion or feeling lost. We function like a bee hive, and we all work together to create a peaceful and happy kingdom. There are also two different ranks you can join as well, one is the army, the other is the diplomats. I am in the diplomats. I make sure things run smoothly between kingdoms, relaying messages, solving problems mentally instead of physically. We are the peace keepers. The army makes sure we do not lose mares to challenging kingdoms and make sure the kingdom is safe."

She finishes her long explanation in awe at herself. She usually does not talk too much, but apparently it is easy for her to open up and chat when it comes to talking about her home. She loves the jungle, she would probably be in a terrible position if she had never been kindly taken in and raised by the sisterhood as a filly. Her mother would be having her way by using the panther shifting to her advantage. But Naga's sense of right and wrong was too strong, and her mother could not manipulate her to stay. So she found herself here.

She leads the way down a little decline and straight on down to the heart of the kingdom. Here many sisters are milling about, Naga smiles. Her family. Finally she picks a spot with a small stream running through. She smiles to her company. She wonders if the brindle mare sees this place the way she does. The ending sunset makes the forest gleam with intense shades or reds and oranges, the trees silhouetted against the fiery sky, vines crisscrossing overhead, some stars beginning to twinkle in and out. She took in a deep breath, the smell of rain, lush foliage, and exotic flowers filled her nostrils and put her soul at peace. Nothing was more beautiful than this jungle in her big green eyes, nothing at all. Her eyes flick toward Elsae, gleaming with relaxed bliss.

"Well, here we are! Home sweet home! What do you think?"

naga

the jungle panther of atrox and shadowmere