• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

- to wander without a purpose ; any
    She was nothing other than wary. New sights, new smells - there was much for the mare to take in, and little time to process. Being continually on the move left her rather tired but nonetheless determined to keep travelling. She'd passed herds, briefly, but had kept her distance, an uneasiness washing over her if she got too close. So she kept wandering, her legs growing tired and her body covered in dust, but she refused to stop until she felt she was at least somewhat safe. She paused briefly at a watering hole as she passed it, taking a long drink as her forelock fell over her eyes, briefly obscuring her view, hiding from sight anyone who may care to approach.

lupei

What the truth is, I can't say anymore

He should probably stay out of the Field. Lupei’s not much of a conversationalist, but he enjoys anything unusual and anything that could be construed as dramatic. He is, after all, shaped by a rather strange creator who had a flare for the odd. He’s half mint green, half teal for god’s sake. The young male slinks through the throng of bodies, not really focusing on anyone in particular until a loner stands out from the rest. It’s a mare, not too small, not too large, but rather shady and that in itself causes him to change his direction and lope slowly to her.

“Hiding from someone?” He questions, his deepening voice low and just above a whisper. He grins mischievously, tail flicking at his heels as he stops beside her. “If you are, I can take you somewhere secret.” He laughs, the sound coming out in a rough bark. His head shakes, tendrils of curled mane drifting over his bright blue eyes. Lupei sighs, quieting himself before growing halfway serious. “If not, then I still have a place you could call home.” His gaze wanders into her own, stare lingering on her for a moment before it wanders over her body.

“I’m Lupei, from the chamber.” He grins, wondering what she thinks of him.

"I can assure you there are things I'd rather run from than face," she spoke softly but with great strength behind her words, hoping to convey strength to this nearly elemental stallion. The other's laugh sounded more canine than equine. but it suited the voice quite nicely. "Although secrecy is rather tempting, I'm quite more inclined to follow you to this...chamber." Her eyes met his unwavering, noting how they wandered over her frame, made lithe from her travels. The name suited him, this Lupei, and she moved closer, hooves making small marks in the ground as she circled to stand on his other side, tail swishing, brushing over his forelegs. "Call me Para, for my old self needs a newer name to match a name like Lupei."

lupei

What the truth is, I can't say anymore

If she had any idea how nervous her reaction was making him, she’d probably laugh. Lupei is the master of keeping face though, so as the mare winds about his other side and brushes gently against him with her tail, he grins, eyes widening with total fascination. This was easier than he had originally thought. “Para.” He says, rolling her name along his tongue, enjoying the shape it took in his mouth. “Something tells me you’ll fit in quite nicely there.” He edges away from her, nose pointing towards his Kingdom.

“Think you can keep up?” He teases, picking up a swift trot without looking back. If she was as bold as she was making out to be, then there’d be no problem. But Lupei has no time to waste on the weak, so he continues forward, hoping silently that she’ll follow close behind.

OOC: Want me to put up a thread for her in the Chamber?
    Para felt herself relent and give the stallion a smile of her own, her tail briefly swishing across his legs once again as he tasted her name in his mouth. She had no idea about what this "chamber" would have in store for her, but judging by the stallion in front of her and the confidence he exuded, she was in for an adventure. She let her ears perk and focus on Lupei as he turns, his muzzle pointing away, her eyes unable to notice the muscles that rippled underneath his coat. "I can only trust your word." She replied firmly, her voice never raising louder than the softness it had first come out as.
    His words were a challenge she was happy to take part in, and within moments she stretched out her sore legs in a trot, moving up to his side, going towards the unknown. She pretended to turn to nip his neck, ears folding back briefly before they perked up once again, a gentile laugh slipping out. "A weak challenge from a strong stallion." She ventured a teasing remark, finding her legs not as sore as they felt moments ago as they moved along.

{ ooc: yes please! }