• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I think I'm gonna like it here.
    Azariel trotted along in an unpatterned way, stopping to look and sniff at anything he could. He was absolutely ecstatic to be here, and intended to explore every inch that he could. He was so grateful that Wichita had said he could stay here with her, his new home. And he would have siblings! What a thought that was. He sniffed at a pretty looking flower, huffing slightly when it almost stuck to his nose, laughing softly.
    He wondered to himself how many others there were here. Each person was potential to make a new friend, and he was all for that. A bit of breeze ruffled his mane, and he turned his face into it happily, making his way clumsily forward, stopping to study this and that. His last home was cold, and definitely not as pretty as it was here. He knew already he was going to like it here. He was positively sure of it.

Messages In This Thread
    I think I'm gonna like it here. - by Azariel - 11-21-2015, 01:33 PM
    RE: I think I'm gonna like it here. - by Azariel - 11-21-2015, 05:22 PM
    RE: I think I'm gonna like it here. - by Wichita - 11-24-2015, 11:03 AM