• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

*WARNING*This is what I crave, to be your slave(Kirin)*WARNING*

Is it sick of me to need control of you?

It was the moment they had been waiting for. Finally, some time alone. Night crept easily along the edges of their home. The moon gilding the land in silver and lighting the path as the picked their way carefully along the shore. The were beautiful together.

The years had stolen the deep purple from his hide and turned it to lavender, just as they were now stealing silver into her gold. Even still, Nicia knew from the beginning that it was only ever Kirin that would hold her heart. He may not be the striking colt she grew up with, but he was still hers, just as she would only ever be his. She loved all of her family, but this was different, this was special. Theirs was a love that only they could fully understand. Others would look at them in horror if they knew just how deep the bloodlines ran between them though they look quite different.

She stays glued to his side as they watch the waves roll in together. How long ago was it that they had stood in this very position as children planning all the great accomplishments they would achieve in the name of their father? How long had it been since they had watched the sky light up with stars and giggled into the dawn at jokes only they could understand? Nicia regretted leaving her home fiercely. How much had she missed besides the slow creep of grey into her darling's coat?

Slowly the mare turns to her brother planting delicate kisses along his cheek and neck, nipping lightly on the way down. She reveled in the warmth of his skin pressed against hers, and his pulse under her lips. He was hers and she was his, and that was all she needed. Her eyes, black in the moonlight, sought out his as they stood in the surf. She is sweet and shy and gentle in a way reserved only for him. Her voice is soft and hushed in the dark, whispering words for his ears alone.

"Oh Kirin, I missed you so much. Things have changed in my leave." her eyes flash briefly as she speaks, "I have seen how you look at our sisters, have things changed between us so much? I love you. I have only ever loved you, but we both know I have never been very good at sharing." Nicia felt oddly vulnerable at her confession. Here it was that they were finally alone together and she was gushing like a ninny. She knew there would be plenty of time for other activities soon enough, but it felt like she was lifting a weight from her chest. It was uncharacteristic of her to be so emotional to be sure, but Kirin was the only one that saw it and maybe it was time for this conversation after all.

nicia

ooc: sorry this is kind of a weird post but I figured there needed to be some sort of prelude to breeding season Wink

HE'S SO TALL, HANDSOME AS HELL
    HE'S SO BAD, BUT HE DOES IT SO WELL

You're a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy

Diamonds are forever, that's what he hears. Breeding season comes to Beqanna with vigor, and Kirin wakes with the feelings of a wild animal. They had wasted no time finding each other, gliding along the crags down to the shoreline. A display of of silver glitters along the sands, playing tricks, and bringing a stolen luminescence to their coats.

He had waited for what seemed an eternity but the time had finally come- he followed her without question. An eagerness filled him, he stole nibbles against her backside as they picked the shoreline, and finally they stopped on the beach. This place, he remembered it well, hours spent in ambitious conversation. He is ready, so ready, and she would be first- she would always be first.

There's no room between them as they stand placid for some time, watching the water ebb and flow. She turns to lace her lips gently along his neck, his skin tingles where she touches, lights him on fire. A groan bubbles forth from his chest and he turns to pin her- but she's talking.

His eyes trace the lines of her face as she speaks, ears pulled forward in his attention. Silly things. Silly things only women would say he thinks, brushing her forelock aside with his wing. He smiled though, this bit of jealousy was amusing, silly, but amusing. He lets her finish before he responds, perhaps being irritatingly cool and composed. "I thought for a while, that you would not return." He replies softly, an intoxicating rhythm to his collected tones. Perhaps he should have shouted, maybe she would prefer it, but instead he coils around her.

There is only one other sister that remains in their seaside home, one that spends most of her time with Kult. Has the golden goddess been so blinded? "Who, Kersey?" He asks as he rounds her, inspecting her body, remembering each curve both old and new. "I love our sister I will not deny it. I love her as I love our brothers, but not as I  love you." He lilts as he turns again to face her, lipping her soft muzzle. "Everything I do is for our family Nicia, what would you have me do, treat Kersey with hatred? She's been perfectly helpful, look at what we have here, and she's been good company for Kult." He tilts en eyebrow, their little squabble on the cliffs was evidence of their young brothers soreness at being left.

"If our siblings will not join us, then we must further the lines ourselves. Khaos would have wanted it, I will begin collecting things of worth." He doesn't say it out right, the subject so obviously touchy, but he can only mean to collect more mares. "I'll probably have to bring a toy or two as well, our siblings grow restless. We need more..." His eyes flit to somewhere far away, something deep in his thoughts. "I will only ever love you. Nicia. Forever. I will find a way to make it so. Let me?"

When you hold me, I'm alive. We're like diamonds in the sky

Soaring sadist of Silver Cove