• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There's a radiant Darkness upon us - Sunday, Cammie, Covet, Texas

somebody make me feel alive

Shatter listens patiently as the girls give their apologies and calms down but maintains her cool composure. She keeps her eye on Covet, not entirely comfortable around him but she doesn't let it show. It is only when the Amazonian mentions that Scorch has taken the throne that Shatter shows more than a passing interest. Her ears flicker towards Sunday as she remembers the flame covered warrior. It had been so long since she had seen her but what she remembered of Scorch was a strong, fiercely loyal woman.

Corey's news of a new king in the Valley was interesting as well. She had never actually been to either of the evil kingdoms but last she had heard there was a queen or something. She gives each messenger in turn her attention before glancing towards Texas looking for his reaction. Seeing only the same calm that she always does, Shatter feels confident in her reply.

"Offer your respective rulers my congratulations. As Texas has said I have taken over as queen from Natilyn and there are some changes that you will want to pass along. The Falls will no longer be offering its services to just anyone. Only allies will be allowed use of the healing waters. That said if each kingdom is interested in an alliance we require a member of each kingdom to stay here as a sign of goodwill for as long as the alliance alliance in place. No harm will come to them and they will be treated like a part of the family. Currently I believe we have treaties with each kingdom and we shall respect that for half a year at the end of that time we would like an answer as to where our kingdoms stand." Shatter looks at the diplomats and feels a little guilty asking for what could be viewed as harsh terms but she had to do what she thought was best for the kingdom. She looks around at those gathered with a cool confidence and waits for a reply.

Shatter Me