• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    VERDICT?? (cross post from B2G)
    Do you want a goose or a gander for Easter Dinner? I'm stopping by St. Paul on my way home, (Gander Mountain, whose corporate headquarters are located in St. Paul = Mountain) I could easily shoot one down. But then again... I've heard they're deforesting that area, so there aren't a lot of trees left, just some small shrubs (one description of Tundra = The Tundra). So... maybe the flocks won't be there. That would be sad. Don't you think changing migration patterns would have a great impact (great impact is a synonym for mass effect, the game Nihlus is a character in) on the world?We should probably get some EPA agents (he is a Spectre agent) out here ASAP. Just don't give them guns, ok? I've heard they accidentally shot someone in the back of the head once. They died. (Nihlus' character is shot in the back of the head and dies)And then their ghost appeared. (Ghost = spectre, spectre agent) Or so I've heard.

So... maybe we should just get some lamb?

Stealing Nihlus from Mountain in the Tundra
    (Hurricane guessed I was stealing Errant)
    Success
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday