• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I came... And of Course, You were Here
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER

As my father bit me, I was secretly loving every second of pain and injuring, and said in response to what he has said, "life is pain, pain is life. Intertwined forever, never escaping." And simply nipped back in affection. "We all love pain, you and I of Khaos, and you teaching my mother. We by blood, her by learning. Do we all enjoy it?" I continue after the nip, speaking in a way unknown by others my age. I cock my head and my hind right leg, pondering for an answer to my own question. "Mother, is it true Khaos' other children enjoy pain just as much?" I ask, turning my attention back to G'ren. (Switches over to G'ren) Seeing him bite her, I reply with a simple "Life is pain, pain is life. Love is life, love is pain. They are three together, unforgettable." I say in a similar manner as my daughter, showing she is also of my blood. Seeing her nip back lightens my heart, for she did it of affection rather than from anger. "You know it is in her, from Khaos, don't you?" I ask, seeing that this could go many different ways.

B L A Z E D
    Raelynx x G'ren Fire
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER
    Blazed

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I came... And of Course, You were Here - by Blazed - 12-24-2015, 10:16 PM