• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I came... And of Course, You were Here
    O

I am the dark and I am the light

As Raelnyx placed his body to mine, and his muzzle upon my neck, I simply raised my head and sighed in delight. He had certainly taught me well, and found the pain of fire wonderous now. Blazed, however, did not seem as accustomed to this yet. She looked at us rather oddly, me embracing him while he scorched my body. I nipped him back with slight pressure, right on the crest of his neck. In doing so, Blazed -she was disappointing me- grimaced slightly. "Daughter, Blazed, you really should understand how this is your destiny, to love pain and teach the love of pain to others." I scorned, keeping it short, for I onky spoke if truly needed, and was embracing his fire too much to leave. I enjoyed it now, my persistence earned me much. Why doesn't she enjoy this just as much as I do? She needs to be taught much faster..
    Blazed looked at me in an odd way; it had become rare for her to be scorned. But no more. Time for truly teaching her, in discipline and in loving pain.

Case in point, I decided to nip her at the neck. I do so, harshly, and she stands there, a smile sprouting slightly on her lips. "I knew you could. It was always in you."

G'REN

I am the moon, I am the starless sky

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I came... And of Course, You were Here - by SaphiraG1rl - 01-03-2016, 06:28 PM