• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Character name change?
    I'm not sure if this was ever a thing, or if it's a thing now, but I was wondering if there was already a precedent set for asking you fine people with the power to mess around the database to change an already created character's name?

I obviously don't want to make annoying work for you ladies, so I can live with my mistakes if I need to, but yeah. I have a character whose name is enough to turn me off of playing her (I haven't a clue what I was thinking when I bred her.. I obviously choose her name haha), but I'd love to play her. She is yet unplayed, a lined character which could make it a bit sticky I'm thinking.

Definitely no terrible harm if I have to live with the shite name I choose, but no harm in asking either X]
    As long as the character hasn't had any children, I'm fine with it - just post in updates Smile
    Yay! Thanks Cassi!