• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm a bee queen - any

I'm your Queen, you're my Ruler.

She would be a fool to let such a chance slip away, out of her grasp until it became unreachable. And although this ‘title’ Fynn was willing to give her wasn’t really the achievements she had in mind, it would be a good start. He wasn’t really the embodiment of a real stallion – but Esileif was wise enough to not comment on his short height – but this title would be a title nonetheless.

That didn’t mean that she liked the thought of joining a herd, agreeing to become what her mother was. The two toned mare had left her birth land to become more than a simple herd mare. It wasn’t something she would be eager to tell or to admit, especially not if her father would appear out of the blue again. Sure, Esileif had been most delighted to see the gray male, but she wouldn’t exactly be proud to tell him about the little turnover. After all, she had left her parents behind for something – what in her mind would be – better.

His enthusiasm and almost endless flow of words are strange to her and she cannot get herself to join him. The smile Esileif offers him is genuine though, because he did succeed to succeed to surprise her and he also offered her something what she would be the first step to achieving her goals. ”That sounds like a good herd land. But compared to my father’s lands everything would be better” she replies, offering him a small smile before gazing right ahead of them. The mountain peaks always reminded Esileif of her youth, about the period she spend with both her parents. It had been good, she had been spoiled and loved, but even then she had always felt like she was less than her siblings. Therefor the masks and dire need to achieve something.

”Please, lead the way” she answers, nodding her head twice as her blue and brown eyes meet his gaze once again. Esileif cannot say she dislikes the short man. He has been nothing but kind to her, even offering to help her out, while she only was a stranger to him. Yet she also know that she wouldn’t stay at Fynnegan’s side forever, but that was something she would tackle when the time was right. ”The Dale?” she asks him, pausing shortly before continuing again. ”It’s the first time that I’ve heard of that kingdom, would you mind to tell me more about it?” She had only met Magnus of the Gates and Fennick of the Valley, all other places were unknown to the bay and white Spanish girl. And learning more about a possible ally or enemy in the coming war wouldn’t be some useless knowledge.

Esileif

Belgarath x Alasia
    Photograph by Filmwerx Studio