• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got a hunger and I can't seem to get full | any

sui domina et libera

Kimber was one of the more docile (at least in appearance) creatures of the Chamber. Although she had a interesting coloring - a black to blue/teal ombre if you will - she was relatively bland. Immortality was not visible and even she didn't know she was such, this year she was turning five - her prime age and she would never see a day over it. If she were a more conscientious woman she would revel in the fact her quarters would always be full and her face never-graying.

All she reveled in was her unresolved, misplaced anger.

She was a smartass, witty even and intelligence backed it 90% of the time but she just never understood where it came from. It's been a long time since Smolder took her beneath her proverbial wing but a feeling of rage and hate has been subdue but never removed. Kimber couldn't possibly know that in a matter of days she could be facing her reason for rage; her mother, the magician. Perhaps fate would take a gamble on pitting the two against each other; if one could be so lucky.

Today is not that day, however, and instead she finds herself meandering amongst the rubble of the Chamber. It's springtime and although places like the meadow and field would be thriving with new life, young rabbits and spotted fawns the Chamber never changed too much. Her black hoof did land itself in a spot of thick vegetation and for this she was thankful. In her isolation through this winter she had gotten a tad skinny, some women would appreciate a slim figure but she was much happier being a little thick. Hey, you know you like some gravy with your steak. She keeps her eyes peeled, a flick of her black and blue tipped ears picking up conversations, sexual advances and other mindless banter.

K I M B E R
    immortal little shit of the chamber

Nymhetamine was slightly Chamber drunk, a term he had begun using after long stints in the Chamber. The power, the slightly off hinge candor of it’s inhabitants, it all pulled at him. Pulled him into the heart of it’s dark and twisted core.  He was enraptured. When he was here he slowly forgot about his double agent status. He forgot about Gates and their need for inside information to help their morally aligned fight. He tumbled slowly into the darkness, sinking into its clutches and part of him loved every moment of it.  Part of him forgot about the lavender-eyed Keeva that he so adored. Part of him never wanted to leave.  Chamber was oddly fitting of the necromancer, the darkness, the anger within him finding it’s niche in the shadows that lingered here. He had left for a while, traded information with gates, and had since returned; lingering in the shadows before going to meet with Killdare or Straia…or both. He had reunited with Keeva, and she pulled him out of the darkness reminded him of his morals- of why he took the dangerous path he was on.  She was somewhere laying in wait in case he needed her, but he didn’t (at least not now), there was no danger.

The Necromancer moved in a sauntering manor, slowly taking in the activity. He had taken note of the normal faces about, and there was something different here.  Snow melted away, but Chamber basically stayed the same, no the difference was with one of the others. The blood bay stopped and scanned, the invisible raven shifting upon his back. It always shifted, always pressed into his back, always watched his every move fore the Queen.  He was annoyed with the bird, but he didn’t worry about it here in Chamber. His eyes snapped to the flash of color, there, she was new; she was different. The tall, lean stag moved forward, slinking towards the oddly colored fae. He didn’t know what to think of her but his chamber-drunk self was shaken sober for a moment. He would talk to her, he could think of worse ways to spend his time.

He held himself tall; he was a handsome thing, young, toned, quick witted as well as light footed.  He was no muscly meathead but he was athletic just the same.   He approached the ombred fae, allowing the forwardness of most half-crazy Chamber stags to become his persona. He was pressing into her space now, daring closer, eyes licking over her, drinking her in. (He may love Keeva, but he was a stallion. And stallions do as stallions do, and he was taking a chamber-fied approach.) ”You are new...you have a name?” Nymphetamine’s words purred out of him, dark and raspy. He didn’t quite dare to lean into her, but he could if he moved a few more inches over.  He wanted to know what she knew, for more than one reason. Wanna play a game? He taunted her, voice dripping with sex and intrigue.  He reached towards her right shoulder, just a few inches and nipped her softly, playfully. He wanted a reaction; he wanted to draw her in.  Even though he held his mind clearly about getting information he was drunk on Chamber in all other aspects.

Nymphetamine

cold was my soul, untold was the pain I faced when you left me: a rose in the rain

KIMBER
    the beast is out of her cage

Oh this one would be fun to dismiss and quick too. It seems as though the cockier they are, the more she wants to proverbially spit in their face. Kimber was not a fan of closeness unless it were in a battle situation or she were picking on Warship. The black-blue mare quickly put some distance between them and pinned her ears in warning.

She was attractive but she was hard to play a trick on, much less a pick up line.

"Actually, you are the new one here. I've been here, watching you," the last part wasn't exactly true but it was said with certainty and a piercing amber colored glare. Those eyes were handed down to any of Prague's children but Kimber doesn't know that. Perhaps she should play along, this was a stranger to her and despite her thoughts on him he was quite appealing. Everyone goes slumming once or twice, right? "I mean, I wouldn't really propose it as a game - we both know I'll win, so really please tell me what I can do for you," she says with thick laden sarcasm and a small smile. She pulls herself in closer, her nose reaching out to his - the hot air reaching across his mug and she lightly lips at his peach fuzz only to quick jerk it away.

Welcome to hormones.

immortal little bitch of the chamber

Nymphetamine moved after the blue and black fae before him. He wasn’t sure if it was the right move, but that seemed to work for the other Chamber dwellers that he was imitating. He watcher her pin her ears, and move away still, so he stopped, not far enough away to show he’d given up but he let he have the space she seemed to crave.  She spoke harshly- dismissing his advance; the blood bay was not deterred, he would just try again.  He cocked his head at her words, eyes narrowing at through haughty tone.  Before he could stop himself he laughed- deep and throaty.  He lock his eyes on hers, commanding her attention. He strode forward, past her neck on the left side, at her shoulder he began to speak as he continued around her to the other side. ”Did you get that lie out of your system? I am plenty watched, but it has not been by you. That was cute though, seems very fitting of you.”  He let his maw reach out to the sharp-tongued lady, and ever so faintly drug it across her side, well as long as she let him at least. He knew he was being watched. He had a damn raven on his back that no one could see- so he knew she was full of it. The spy knew he had never seen her anywhere. Wherever she had been hiding, it was not around the others- especially not around him.

By now he was back at her front, coming full circle and facing her head on. He looked her over, eyes flashing with mischief, curiosity, and want.  His mouth curled into a smirk. He dipped on hip, as if this was the most nonchalant thing he’d ever done. ”In all your efforts to get your lie together, you forgot…I asked for a name. Here, I’ll go first. I am Nymphetamine.” He was being quite the ass, but he owned it, and ended the taunting with a flick of his tail.  He was curious for her response- she was not the straight-forward Keeva, who ebbed and flowed with him. This lady was a wall, firm, unyielding- he wanted to find a crack and chip away. Figure out what made her work…. Or he wanted to just forget all that nonsense, and just do what animals do. He didn’t know Chamber had him lost in a world of darkness and twisted reality.

His thoughts were jarred as she spoke again, more snark, more fronts of being a bad ass. But she approaches him this time, blowing on his face. He inhaled, their breath mingled forming this intoxicating concoction, which was only broken by the light lipping and jerking away she made. He squealed and stomped his foot, jigging in place for a second before moving closer, pressing into her. ”You can’t win if you don’t play. So tell me… What do you think of this war business?”

cold was my soul, untold was the pain I faced when you left me: a rose in the rain

[Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

I can see it in your eyes and I can tell by your body heat,
    why are you taking so long?

Perhaps he is not a complete fool after all. Lie it may be in this case, he is quick to jump to accusations and to defend himself - his first mistake in the ombre female's eyes. She was calculating, she would fabricate things to bring out the truth and men always want to be right. This much she has learned in her time in the Chamber. She lived amongst monsters, men were that at their core - regardless of extra embellishments. She stayed hidden because the ones you aren't expecting are the ones to prey on you, successfully. While Kingslay was setting things ablaze, the Raven's cawing in the air, Cellar murdering and Gryffen raping and molesting women there was plenty of things to go around. It made Kimber's anger problems seem minute and misplaced. Her immortality served no other purpose than to promise a life of hell and chaos for all of eternity.

The bay man is quick to touch her - a cow kick is given towards him as she grunts warning at him. "I am not your whore, touch me again if you want to ignite my sadistic characteristics," she hisses towards him. She is very beautiful but her attitude is not welcoming, Warship had not trained that out of her in the past two years. "I thought the phrase was the the dog who barks the loudest, is guilty- you sure are defensive for having done nothing and for me to have accused you of nothing," she smiles, knowing that even if her fabrication wasn't true that she is the lesser of the two evils here. He mentions his name, she laughs then - it's infectious and runs straight to your spine. Kimber seems relatively innocent until she thoroughly enjoys something, she just comes across as plain mad then. "I would have assumed by now you could formulate that I don't just give information freely, but since you're such a gentleman I'd be less of a lady to deny you," it is coated with sarcasm, her eyes dance as she speaks to him standing still as he circles to face her. "What about the war? When we went the first time most of the members fled or proved to be traitors; with friends like those, who needs us as enemies," she says blankly, she is not a good informant because she is withdrawn from most of the male population of the Chamber. Kimber is a virgin, it's hard to stay that way in such a place. She stares into his eyes, into him; concentration so deeply she swears she can hear his heartbeat - irregular, quickened from adrenaline she assumes. She shuffles forward some, her lip extending upward to try to smell him in his entirety. Women have an intuition, she knows there is something awry but she is not gifted enough to know for certain.

This would just have to be done the old fashion way.

She slinks forward, approaching his right side and her black muzzle gliding lightly, like fingertips gently caressing the skin only enough to raise goosebumps, upward and towards his poll. She lips at his right ear, while breathily whispering, "I'm Kimber, I'll play this game of yours," she slinks back down and turns away from him and motions to him to walk - she's not a fan of being idle, "but don't say I didn't warn you."

k i m b e r

come back with your shield, or on it

Warship didn’t pretend to know all of the comings and goings in the Chamber, but he damn well knew enough. He knew who slipped off into the trees together, emerging with heaving breaths and sweat-slicked skin. He knew who talked to themselves in the darkness of the pine groves. He knew lots of things, but he gave few shits about any of them. But for whatever reason he had made it a point to keep an eye on his little blue-tinged brat. She was hateful and mouthy, and generally obnoxious to be around- but it suited her, and him. Something about her intrigued him, an odd concept in and of itself. Dealings with women had never been his strong suit. His luck was virtually nil when it came to a solid relationship, and truthfully he’d given that up ages ago as a lost cause. Stubborn as he was, he wasn’t one to beat his head against the brick wall and expect it to crack. Nevertheless, he kept his eye on her as best as he could, a task made much easier by his shadow raven. The stupid bird was apparently useful after all.

It was particularly useful on this day. He heard its sharp caw, and he pinned his ears momentarily at its insistence. Noisy creatures, even if they were useful. “What now?” was his response, a low grumble from somewhere deep in his chest. It shrieked again, jerking its ugly head and hopping impatiently on its branch. Raising a brow he made is way in the direction the bird was bidding him to come, and it didn’t take him long to see why. His little blue darling, all dressed up and with a suitor no less! A smirk crossed his handsome lips, and without further ado he headed towards the pair. It didn’t take him long to reach them, and he made no effort to be particularly quiet. There was nothing he had to fear from either of them, despite what Kimber might think. Smile still in place he sidled up beside her, making no effort to put distance between them. To the contrary- his muscled shoulder brushed along her barrel before he dipped his neck inwards and nipped at the tender flesh of her chest. “What a quaint little gathering. It seems as if my invitation was lost.” he said, his dark eyes flashing beneath the tangled mess of his forelock. “Kimber, I see you’ve made a new friend. Nymphetamine, right? The Chambers newest spy with the best intentions.” Though his face was a carefully carved mask of onyx, inside jealousy reared its head like an angry snake. With the same roguish smile he waited on the pair, heedless on his intrusion and certainly not giving a damn if either of them thought him rude.

-warship

ooc - blame warship. he made me do it :|

Nymphetamine wasn’t one to give up, Kimber would eventually see his charm- he was quite sure of it. The blood bay was not keen on getting kicked unless in battle, so he hopped away when she struck out at him.  Smirked at her as she spoke of being a whore, more so not being his whore, and something about a sadistic side. He ignored her later comment- as every mare ever had some evil wench side that came out eventually.  He kept a bit of distance- just so he could skirt away again if she didn’t care for his words. He pressed into her after she made her own advance- if she wants to be a tease she didn’t get to be so insulted when he reciprocated. ”Whore? Who said anything about you being a whore? Let along my whore.  Ha- mighty defensive- so either you are a prude in reality or you are a whore and wish me not to know it?” He moved away from her now shrugging off the line of questioning, he didn’t really care if she was a whore or a prude- she was interesting and that would do for now. He was only mildly interested in actually picking her brain as an informant; this conversation had morphed into other interests- a challenging way to pass the time.

He chose not to respond to her accusations. He had plenty to hide- but none of it involved her- if she wanted to know his position here she could ask Straia- or Killdare- they could decide her trustworthiness. His job- his mission would be useless if everyone and their brother knew his goals. Instead he shrugged, ”Maybe I do have much to hide, maybe I don’t. But I lived in the Raven Queen’s kingdom- I am always watched, as are we all.”  The dance continued, Kimber being quippy and quick with her tongue, Nymphetamine testing the water at each step- finding the right approach.

The blood bay was curious about her more than anything now. So he would try to spin this conversation another way. His whole life was about war. Trading information, giving chamber the upper hand (from what chamber knew) and taking gates helpful information (from what Gates knew). He was growing tired of it and wanted a break- so when she answered his question about war, however reluctantly, he only half listened. He realized she finished and turned the questioning back to her, seeming nonchalant- almost bored with the questions- just smalltalk. ”So did you join the raid? Not that you would have fled, you obviously aren’t faint of heart. I wish I had been here to see it.” He smiled imagining the power they must have felt. Chamber really was an impressive place, even though their morals were loose to put it lightly.

Then there she was again, taunting and teasing. Nymphetamine while still intrigued was growing tired of the vexing, but thought better of to show her. Instead he decided to play on her advances. As she moved to nibble up his poll he lipped at her neck. If she could play- so could he.  She whispered in his ear sultry and confident. If he could have raised an eyebrow in surprise he would have.  They had just started to walk when the distant foot all became louder, and a large muscular stag brushed up against Kimber joining them. The younger stallion recognized him instantly, Warship, the head of Straia’s army.  He spoke voice booming deep, and authoritative. Nymphetamine didn’t cower, but took note that they hadn’t had a proper conversation so if he had joined them it wasn’t for his benefit.  There was an edge to his voice and Nymphetamine didn’t know how to take it just yet, but he figured her should say something He looked at Kimber to decide on how to address him, trying to read her reaction to his arrival. "Just pacing the time, Warship. There are worse ways to spend your day than with a lady, not matter how unrefined, no? But I'll graciously take my leave if you and the lady are involved." Nymphetamine smirked at Kimber, taunting her, eyes dancing with laughter. He didn't mean it as an insult; he liked some rough edges to his ladies. But he figured the outspoken fae would be ruffled by the statement. He also didn't wish to have Warship think he was advancing on something the general viewed as his. He wanted to get under her skin a bit. There was a slight undercurrent running through this conversation now- he hadn’t placed it yet when Warship spoke his name. The next words out of Warship’s mouth shocked him to a stop.

Nymphetamine felt his blood boil instantly. What the hell did Warship think he was doing?!?!  The Necromancer was far from surprised he knew of his purpose- Straia would have shared this news with her most trusted military leader. But as a military man he should have known the importance of keeping that information private.   Nymphetamine’s nostril’s flared and his breaths were shorter and shorter. He was not pleased. Before he could stop himself words blurted from his mouth all fire and brimstone. ”WARSHIP!” and with that his control was lost. Anger bubbled out from within him, stretching out and down causing the ground to shake, two places on either side of Warship broke open- two rancid flesh dripping corps standing on the disrupted ground.  The act, though in anger drained him greatly, his anger fueled him well.  He didn’t mean to be disrespectful- but is was his business, and his safety the General had endangered with his loose mouth. While I trust your discretion, sir. I cannot for the life of me understand what good sharing my business will do our Kingdom. For a spy is nothing if everyone knows of him. I would appreciate it if you would not speak  of my task outside of Straia and Killdare.” His words were seeping with anger at first but quickly cooled. First off- the force of quickly raising the two corpses was quickly tiring him, and secondly he had shouted at Warship.  Nymphetamine quickly shoved the corpses back into the ground. He would apologize for protecting his best interests.  The invisible raven on his back was the only assurance Straia needed that he aligned with what was best for chamber. 

Nymphetamine

in my heart, that barless prison
    discolours all with tunnel vision

also i didn't have time to edit it... so ignore the tense slips and sheeeeeety grammar
    ooc: it's a mushy potato.... oh well... Nymph just dug his grave with  Warship >.<
    this will not be over quickly, you will not enjoy this

If her head could have spun continuously around 360 degrees, it would have for the last few seconds. She was silenced for a few moments, silence was always short lived when it came to blue mare. Kimber has been in the presence of Warship in quite some time, be it her fault or his, she could not deny she was happy to see him outside of a political meeting. She does not anticipate him brushing up against her but it doesn't take long for the resident investigator to pull the pieces together. He speaks of an invitation as if she had asked for a meeting with this stranger, her demeanor changes - it's odd and hard to place. She is unsure how to act in front of her superior, though she would never admit him to being such. She is a feminist after all, even if she's beating the odds of them being unattractive and smelly.  "Why would I bother sending correspondence when we both already know you would butt your head in regardless," she says, snidely to Warship, even though she had more familiarity to him it would simply not to for her to be welcoming. She is unsure exactly where her and Nymph's conversation was heading but she was glad to see that sexual tension cut quickly with Warship's entrance even if it would involve other tension later. She can't help but to test the General, "Besides, what if we were having a personal moment, a moment that you wouldn't be inclined to interrupt," the blue mare moves from Warships side towards the blood bay, her neck cozily siding up against his shoulder as she turns her body to face Warship and Nymph both; a mediator if you will. Kimber didn't know it now but she was far more powerful than she had ever thought about being, simply by being a female.

To answer your question, Nymph, I did not aid in the raid - someone has to stay here, someone has to be unknown to the rest of the world," she says knowing that Nymph would probably agree with that sentiment, even if he was far more known than she was. Kimber was essentially invisible to everyone other than Straia, Warship and now Nymph himself - she could probably go anywhere, speak to anyone and have no alarms go off.  Her honey eyes fall on the blood bay with a certain disdain after his comment about involvement, something about any suggestion of being attached makes her blood boil. "I'm sorry that I don't live up to your standards, Nymph - forgive me for being a woman of both intellect and brawn; I'm sure you're not accustomed to that," she says, although most would consider beauty another attribute Kimber did not find herself particularly beautiful, she would never mention it and would likely strike anyone who tried to convince her of it. In the Chamber, beauty meant nothing at least not to her.

A certain sense of validation overcomes the blue woman, that moment when you feel foolish only to find out that your suspicions were true. . Kimber was not privy to Nymph being a spy but they say a woman's intuition was always right and she knew something wasn't in place.  When Warship mentions this fact the blue mare gives a hearty laugh, it's booming and infectious - victorious, even. "I believe that means 1 for Kimber, 0 for Nymph - you were hiding something," she says still chuckling but it is short lived, this new male was easily angered; he had talents that were hidden too. She watches as he lifts corpses from the ground, her eyes dart to Warship - should she attack, run or stand in front of her general and friend? (Though he was quickly becoming more than that) In true Kimber fashion, she half rears, crashing into the ground with a loud thud followed by a frustrated stomp. "Quit. Right now and I mean right now, what are you two doing? I did not sign up to be the judge in a pissing contest," she bites at Nymph, understanding his anger but Warship has told her information that would not leave Kimber's mouth to anyone who wouldn't already know. "My mouth, believe it or not, is not so quick to talk outside of the few I know, Straia's birds have already told her of this slip up I'm sure - but my suspicion is still there, where did you come from? Are you joining us if there's a war? Surely we can disguise you with all these handy characters we have around here," she says, blowing at him, "I"m sure Warship would enjoy having you in the army, would you Shippy?"

Kimber was upfront about most things, she wouldn't give up on her suspicions just because she was told to; she was much too defiant and inherently curious for that. Luckily she has more than nine lives to spare, she may need a few in her life. She remains between the two, equally positioned purposefully - she wasn't sure what all would unfold from here. Her interest was piqued greatly by Nymph, the newcomer, but she is unsure if it's due to his nature and the musty scent he brings (of sweat, sex, sin - she has much to learn) or if it's to find the missing puzzle piece. She has an affinity for Warship already and although she has since she's been in the Chamber, even that is changing into something she cannot determine the outcome of. The only constant Kimber knew at this point in her young adult life was that the Chamber needed her.

Probably like it needed a hole in its proverbial head.

k i m b e r
    come back with your shield, or on it

The shift in the winds seemed to be effecting more than kingdom relations. It was certainly effecting him in the strangest of ways. Ever since the fiasco with Smolder, he’d more or less given up on anything other than a working relationship with a female. Females were complicated, preferring to let there emotions overrun their common sense (if they even had any of that in the first place). Certainly he had made a child with Straia, but Erebor had been born simply for the good of the kingdom; there were no feelings or emotions involved. Their union had been simple and practical and easy to forget, without the tinges of love and lust tainting the edges. Warship was a simple creature with simple wants- few things mattered more than war and his kingdom. His urges were those of the base kind, mostly food and water and the occasional bloodshed. It hadn’t taken him long to learn that lust and love had no place in his world. Love was time consuming, and he had little extra time to give out for frivolous consumption.

But here he stood, with a jealous monster in his chest begging to be set free. Warship had no claim over Kimber, but there was still something that drew him helplessly to her like a moth to an open flame. Perhaps it was something about Nymphetamine and not an actual longing for the blue-tinged mare. His shadow raven had told him the whispers he had heard, that he was their new spy. Warship wasn’t prone to giving trust in the first place, and he was even less prone to giving it to those who made their living in the art of deceit. Maybe it was a combination of the two. While he knew Kimber could hold her own, it was in his nature to protect. Never coddle, but protect. She had grown up here (he had watched her do so), and as a loyal member of the Chamber, it saw it as his duty to protect her. The enemy wasn’t always foreign; they could be found on domestic soil too. Until he knew just what Nymphetamine’s intentions were, he wasn’t going to let his guard down. It was his job to be vigilant, his duty to be suspicious.

He felt the tension from the very moment he arrived, but he paid it little heed. Social graces weren’t exactly his strong suit, and he would never pretend to be anything he wasn’t. He was about as refined as a chunk of granite. The blood bay stallion was polite enough though, even if Warship himself wasn’t. “Oh no, she isn’t mine. Nor is she a lady. Her hips may lure you in, but her mouth will betray her every time.” he said, smirking slightly. But the mood suddenly changed, and Warship found himself bristling. The ground rumbled slightly beneath his feet, and he raised a brow as a bleached skeleton was struggling to emerge from the loamy soil. His eyes flashed, his lips raising over his teeth in a sneer. “You should be careful raising the dead here boy…there are things down there that would prefer to be left alone.” he growled, his shoulders squaring as he lowered his impressive set of horns ever so slightly. Finally Kimber spoke, and for some reason her voice (despite being angry) was like aloe to a burn. The general softened ever so slightly, though visibly he was still on his guard. “Kimber is a trusted member of this kingdom and my army. I do not have soldiers in my army that I cannot trust. If I had found her to be untrustworthy, I would have kicked her little ass back over the border years ago. I simply figured that you would do her the same favor.” he shrugged, rolling his shoulders. He turned to look at Kimber, his eyes flashing at her words but he did not rise to the bait. Finally he turned back to the bay, tilting his head with curiosity. “I’d like to know the answers to those questions too. And if you think me unworthy of knowing your secret, or that I shouldn’t be trusted, well then, we’ll have greater problems on our hands. My fathers heart beats under this very ground and I’ve given my soul for this kingdom. I don’t think there any reason to doubt my trustworthiness.”

-warship

The young blood stallion’s sides heaved. He was still quite angry…angry and annoyed. He was on a mission from Straia and had no intention of answering to anyone other that Straia, Killdare, and maybe Warship. Gates had to think he was welcomed here, so he would have to be known here- to an extent. Until just minutes ago only Straia and Killdare knew him here. He was only building his story- so when his name drifted back to Mast and Magnus they would think him fully integrated. Now, the hot-cold Kimber was turning into a interesting acquaintance and would be interesting tale for Mast to ponder over if he got word. He would spin it, of course. Kimber was a way to get to Warship; Kimber was a way to learn about the army…whatever. Mast wouldn’t know any different. Still there was much both sides of Nymphetamine’s spy game didn’t know--- and that was a secret he wasn’t inclined to tell anyone. He had never spoken of it- and wouldn’t.

His safety was in his secrets. His safety was in keeping the circle that knew his purpose small. He had every reason to snap, he had every reason to dislike the movement of this conversation, and he had every reason to be so very annoyed. When Kimber stomped and reared and demanded he stop, he just about lost all control. He snapped his attention to her, completely uninterested in doing whatever it was she told him to. He would not harm a hair on her, but he would not be chastised like a child. ”I do not answer to you, wench, and you would be wise to remember it.” He had no intention of taking another keeper. He answered to Straia, he answered to Mast; he would listen to those in positions of leadership, but no more. His eyes bore into Kimber, she was fascinating, but so infuriating at this moment. He turned back to warship then- hearing him snarl over his rancid corpses. Nymphetamine listened to his warning, but it was of little importance. The bones he raised were truly his to manipulate- they had no souls or lingering connection to the living. They would only do as he said. But since he had realized it would be best not to anger on of Straia’s true trusted advisors, he didn’t press it too much. ”The dead I rise have no lingering souls, their threat is minimal. But I will try to keep it in mind.

Kimber again spoke, demanding his past be laid on the ground before her, his intentions, his purpose. The young blood bay snarled at her. His voice a deep growl, but Warship interjected his own wishes to hear the tale. Nymphetamine exhaled, and switched his tail in annoyance. He turned away from Kimber, so his attention was only on Warship, he knew Kimber would listen but his words were not for her and he would not speak of everything in her presence- no matter how trusted she was. His voice was definitely exasperated, but he was not angry at Warship, not in this. Warship should not have spoken of him to Kimber, but Warship did have the right to ask his intensions. ”You may trust the wench, as a soldier but that is still one more mouth –no matter how closed- that knows. One more way for my purpose could be thwarted. I answer to Straia and Killdare, and Straia would probably say you too, but one else. It is Straia who determines much of what I am free to speak of- in terms of my...job. I will answer what I can now, since I know you will be invited when I have information on Gates. But Kimber does not need to know my details. I will not share any more of my dealings with her. If you would like to know more, I’d gladly speak just the two of us.

The young stallion paused to give Warship a chance to respond. This whole conversation had gone sour quickly and he hoped to ease the tension he felt between Warship and himself, But he had no interest in dealing with Kimber right now. Nymphetamine was very set in not giving Kimber more information, but his background and his pledge to aid chamber were public and open for any with chamber to know- he had gone to the little meeting Straia had called anyway. He took a breath. He was much over his story-, after spending a good bit of time in an ice cage while Straia and Killdare played 20 questions. ”I am not from Beqanna, I cam here after fires destroyed most of my birth-home. I have offered to help during the war-both to Straia privately and during the meeting. I voiced my intensions to help,‘in any way she saw fit.’ I believe was the wording. I am supporting Chamber through my own means, but If Straia wishes me to do more- then I shall train in either cast if needed.” He gave a nod to Warship, indicating that was all he was to share at the current time. Then he turned to Kimber. ”Any thing else I can clarify for you?

welll....there are words.... -_______- merp