• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And at once I knew I was not magnificent - Naga/Amazons.

PRAGUE

a touch of wicked, pinch of risqué

The silver lioness does not frequent the field, not because she doesn't want to but because she is very picky about the ones she spends her time on. Some might say that you know an Amazon when you see them, Prague believed a little in that. She had a sixth sense (but really, she had so many more) about when her children were around; particularly those of old days. Prague has not been a great mother to any of her children but when the time provides itself she would do her best to aide if they were to ever need help.

A small ticking sets off in the gray's head, her Andalusian body follows shortly after to a rose-gray mare; instantaneously her mind returns to Elladora, her old friend and sister. Ah, Viveine. She walks towards the girl, a gentle smile on her face with open, honesty eyes. "Don't you already know where you belong?" she laughs heartily then shakes the forelock out of her face. "The Jungle will gladly have you," she says as she turns her back to walk away, looking over her shoulder, "If anyone asks, your mother sent you." She disappears then, just as quickly as she arrived.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And at once I knew I was not magnificent - Naga/Amazons. - by prague - 12-05-2015, 04:33 PM