• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a few questions!
    So I ran Rapscallion's lines and I have a couple of questions.

I don't remember giving permission for Rapscallion to be used to breed for Eudora as he has been in the closet mostly since birth until this year. What do I do about that, if anything?

And Phoebe Mae - I really want to use that name for a different future breeding. Is that possible? She has no children so I wasn't sure.

Thank you in advance!
    PRAGUE - KIMBER - VAUGHAN
    1. Try to reach out to the player to inquire about this, if you're unsuccessful in contacting her, you can request that the horse be put under your name.

2. Just post in updates with what you'd like her name changed to Smile
    Thank you dear! I'll try reaching out to Holly, not sure if she's still playing or not! And I'll post my update Smile
    PRAGUE - KIMBER - VAUGHAN