• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing, any

HE'S SO TALL, HANDSOME AS HELL
    HE'S SO BAD, BUT HE DOES IT SO WELL

He likes having his little play things, leaving the last mare for his siblings to tend to. That one had somehow wound up with child, and he wondered which one of his siblings would have coupled with it.

This newest one though, it wasn't Wayra, but it had wings. It would suffice. He'd made quick work of wooing her, of taking advantage of mating season and filling her with seed. Not until after he had given child to Nicia of course, but the little feathered girl got hers too- you could be sure of it. He had even been gentle, though it sickened him to do so, if just to make her stay. To seal the deal and assure her he was kind, caring, loving, whatever it was that she wanted to hear or believe.

He's been waiting for his children to surface, ticking of the days in his head, sending Kult to check on the ladies and report back to him if anything has progressed. Today it has. His little brother is so quick to please him, to make up for his mistakes at their family meeting, that he snakes his way to Kirin, uttering 'Time'. The lavender stallion lifts off, not so much as a thank you, and takes to the sky to find his newest gift. It doesn't take long to find them, she's just where he left her. Sobbing over a small bundle. At first he is angry, thinking something has gone amiss, but no- she's just emotional.

"Carys, what do you have for me?" He asks after landing, rushing up to her and giving a quick lip to her neck. He's eager, somewhat forgetting his ruse, but hopefully she will think he is just excited and elated for the birth of their child. He is, happy about HIS child, but it matters little to him that she's involved.

He looks over the weeping mare, looking down at a young purple foal. Wings. It's the first thing he notices, the sight of them bringing a wicked smile to his lips. "You've done well." He manages, though he sounds very business-like now, not at all the soft or doting tones he had used on his previous visits.

Soaring sadist of Silver Cove

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing, any - by Kirin - 12-07-2015, 06:26 PM