• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing, any
    *proceeds with cautions*

HE'S SO TALL, HANDSOME AS HELL
    HE'S SO BAD, BUT HE DOES IT SO WELL

The tears continue and Kirin does his best to ignore her sobs. Their gross, salty, liquid streaming down her face, trailing dark lines in the hair on their way. His Mother had never been such a wet blanket, what was wrong with this one?

Words of defense find his ears, sorry, she says. Aren't they always sorry? In the end?
    Some other child makes her weep, some dead child. "Well then, if she's dead then this will be your first child." He says it rather matter of fact. A demand almost, lacking any sort of empathy on the matter. She had a perfectly whole child here. She shouldn't be thinking about other children, not when she had this glorious specimen from him. She should be grateful, he muses watching the purple filly make attempts at standing.

He's pleased when the young thing rises, finding her feet rather quickly for a babe. Perfect. That's perfect, he thought with a wicked smile. "You're right, she'll need a name." He's tone has become rather authoritative now, looking the child over with an inspecting eye. "Her name will be Kirke." He says before someone else is progressing towards their small gathering.

Ah, dear Kersey. He's actually pleased she's come, he has need of her and her talents.

He looks sidelong at the bay and purple girl, bemused with her comments on the matter. "Hmm, she's done more than you have." He remarks, raising a brow. "We can change that though." He nips teasingly at her side, both joking and not joking at all. She's conveniently away during the season and if that wasn't for the best he'd probably be angrier about it. Maybe he could goad Kult into it, that'd be a good punishment for his recent actions.

"Yes dear sister, the child is pleasing as far as children go." The girl is well enough but he wouldn't get too carried away with gushing over it. Not like the sobbing Dam. "I'm glad you're here actually." Indeed he is, there are things to be done. He lips gingerly then at the winged mare, circling her as he speaks to his sister. Touching her neck, her jaw as he discusses the specifics of his needs. He takes amusement from Kersey watching him play with this toy, and though he is caressing Carys- his eyes never leave hers.

"The Gates has something of mine. A mare. One they took from the Chamber, a girl. You'll know her by a plain and unassuming roaned blue," He instructs, taking care to draw out the words, pulling the breath from the dark mare. "You'll also find her by the ice and snow that surrounds her, that's what I want." He says pointedly, staring Kersey down now, pulling from Carys with a jerk, like an old toy thrown to the floor for something new.

Drawing up to her, running his face along her own, all the way up. Passing her chin, her jaw, before ending just at her ear. "And, bring me something of theirs in return, take your brothers with you." He whispers, lingering there too and breathing deeply into her mane- savoring the smell of her skin.

Soaring sadist of Silver Cove

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing, any - by Kirin - 12-12-2015, 11:04 AM