• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing, any

KERSEY || the academic of silver cove

I snort at Kirin's attentions, nudging him as he nips my side. I know full well that when autumn arrives Kirin is less than reliable to be around unless one wants a stomach filled with child. Although I can admit to being curious as to how my brother performs. I wonder if he would be anything like Raelnyx... or Lupei.... I stifle the thought, sending up a silent prayer to Khaos that Kirin won't scent the green stallion on me. I can't imagine my brother reacting well to that little indiscretion.

Kult probably knows about my adventure in the meadow, but then Kult is my soul mate. He knows me better than I do, as I know him. I glance over my shoulder. Of all the times for him to not follow me he had to choose this one.

My bright purple eyes darken as Kirin caresses his toy, his gaze locked on mine. He takes his time, reveling in his pleasure until even I am swishing my tail with lust. Still, I keep my ears perked and store away the information for when my head clears. I am satisfied. This seems like exactly the sort of thing Kult and I have studied and practiced for. It will be a delight.

Kirin moves towards me then, and unconsciously, I lean into his caress, a breathy gasp escaping from my lips. I shiver as he ruffles my mane, and a bemused smile stretches across my features. I am not sure which of us in this family is the most sexually voracious. Honestly, I would not be surprised if my handsome purple brother summoned me for information while fucking his latest conquest.

We'll leave as soon as I can gather Kult and perhaps Raelnyx.” I say obediently. Family first, of course.

It is then that I notice the brightly colored mare. Her eyes are wide with shock, and a smirk appears on my purple features. Her voice is tremulous, uncertain, and the urge to leave is suddenly stifled by my desire to see how Kirin will handle her.

Brother,” I say quietly, my voice rich with amusement. “Your whore asks you for answers. It would be the polite thing to answer her.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing, any - by Kersey - 12-19-2015, 08:00 PM