• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing, any

I love the way that your heart breaks
    with every injustice and deadly fate.

He is a keeper of his own time, difficult to bend or sway. He always has been, even as a small boy. Time had held as little meaning to him as borders had. That much, at least, has not changed as he has grown. As he himself has changed.

Were it not for Kersey’s sweet words, her presence charming him away, he might not have come at all. But his sister has always held a special place in his heart. Or whatever it is he has that might pass for a heart. He is not as bold or presumptuous in his desires as his brother might be, but they are there. He is simply very good at waiting.

A trait, he believes, his brother would do well to emulate.

But then, if he and Kirin were anything alike, they might not get along as well as they do.

When he finally does arrive, it is with a slow and confident swagger, trailing after his purple tinged sister with a slight smile upon his cracked lips. His skin is covered in his god-gifted flame, a sweet caress of warmth that reminds him always of a beautiful torment. Reminds himself, and others, just exactly what he is capable of.

He notes the dark mare with the brightly colored feathers, the newly born child, his gray eyes insipidly bland. He is a hard man to read, not because he tries to be, but simply because there is rarely any notable change in his emotion.

His eyes flicks to his brother, catching his gaze as he slips into the small group, directly alongside Kersey. He places a gentle, fiery caress along her withers, up her neck, reminding her of exactly what he can give her. She only need ask. He is a very patient man, after all.

Finally, that small smile disappears from his lips has his gray gaze fixes upon his brother. ”Kirin.” The word slips from his lips on a quiet rumble, an acknowledgement of his brother’s request for his presence.

Raelynx

khaos x eyrie

html c insane | picture c naelii.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing, any - by Raelynx - 12-28-2015, 11:30 AM