• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

temptress ; any (repost)
    (OOC: reposting w/o the HTML because it was all messed up!)

k r y l l

She knows how beautiful she is. She knows how it can be used to her advantage, how she can benefit from her seduction of men. She knows how the way of her hips and the sultry tone of her voice can make her incredibly convincing. She is no fool when it comes to what could be considered love: she's never felt it, but oh does she love to imitate it. Men are weak where she is strong, and she isn't afraid to use her sex to get what she wants. She is a seductress, a temptress, plain and simple. She thirsts for others to do her bidding and for power - she wants to feel worshiped. That's not too much to ask, hm?

She is at home in the field; here, she is unknown, and here, she can practice again what she does best. She's been out-of-sight for a reason - she perfected her skills on others, used to learn her body to her advantage, more fully than she had before. Her tail twitches and flows around her ankles, mouth taking up delicate bites of the springtime grass she's yearned for since the snow began to melt. She is lonely, although she refuses to admit it. She refuses to be an easy catch; they can use her for sex, she doesn't give a damn, but if they want to take her home, she'll make it hard for them. She refuses to go, to follow, like a blind little lamb who needs guidance.

She can take care of herself, but why not have a little fun?

daey

if you despise my existence, I hold no grudge but to protect
    those precious to me, I will make no such promises

It wasn't easy to seduce a man like him. He would begin as a loving subject for those to toy with yet until he found exactly what he wanted always and could turn on whoever in a flash. He was almost transparent to seduction by females, and only layed eyes upon few, those within his herd and companions within the meadow. Otherwise he showed no feeling towards any others, outsiders begging for the love and attention of him as there lover. No, he had done no such thing yet too easily he could allow himself to be coiled around a women's finger, an easy toy for only few mares to catch sight of. 

The pale boy was not one to make choices, nor to decided who would gladly join him in his herd. He was simply not talented with words nor grace, or looks. Yet can easily catch a female off guard in an instant crimson eyes circle around the field searching from his next victim that he would return with to his herd. With many failures it was probably time to force it upon one mare, his own little toy. Sure he showed sympathy to only two mares in his herd only because they were the real females he truly loved, those whom he wouldn't speak nor point out.

Rummaging throughout he crowd of bodies he found her, upon the far end of the field. He strode towards her in a dominant manner, he wouldn't allow any protest out of her if she refused to come, too many failures so much time wasted. It was enough. He could find the seductive look upon her eyes, and couldn't help but flash a roguish smile in return. As blood red optics studied her dainty body, he could easily break her once she returned with him. Or perhaps that would be too easy for his future toy, perhaps he would wait, wait until autumn had sprung. And then he would make his cruel move upon the mare.

Alabaster lobes perked, "Hello, little dove." he husked the words in his ghostly rasped vocal cords. He loved calling his toys the words of innocent creatures it seemed so right, and so pleasant to his ears. " I'm Daey." he spoke pleasantly giving a shallow bow. Cutting straight to the chase the pink skinned brute spoke, " Today is your lucky day little dove." he paused words flew out of his lips like bitter whine, pausing for only a brief moment. " Your mine." he spoke in a rough tone gently striding behind her and shoving her towards Forlorn forest. 

She was his toy whether she liked it or not.
    k r y l l

She was not one to be easily played.

She wasn't swayed by pretty faces or sweet talk; seduction was a game she was always willing to play, but she only played on her terms or she didn't play at all. This was her game and her rules, and no sweet-talking stallion would get under the thick skin she had so meticulously built up. She was fine being used and abused, so long as she followed them at least thinking that it was her idea. She refused to be bullied around and brought to a home she didn't give a damn about. She was fine getting pushed around and fucked for some stallion's amusement, but she wasn't about to go home and be their personal fuck-girl. She was a one-time and move on kind of girl, and if she got pregnant from an encounter? 

That kid would get a new parent.

She liked her lonely life, and kids only complicated things. She didn't have time to raise and care for a child, nor did she have the heart for them. It was as thick and caged as the rest of her, and no child made from loveless sex would be claimed by her. She'd never loved a man and doubted she ever would, but even then - any child that came from that would be gone. She wasn't fit for being a mother.

She heard him before she saw him, and a devilish smirk played at her lips, keeping her head down as to not draw attention. She lazily flicked an ear in his direction and slowly raised her head, sultriness written all over her expression. He was well-built and handsome in a roguish way, and she certainly wouldn't mind if he wanted to have his way. She preened under his approving gaze, neck arching to only enhance the delicacy her body had, a sweet-looking smile playing on her lips.

"Kryll." She cooed back, watching him bow with amusement flashing in her eyes before a darker flash deepened heir natural color. It was her 'lucky day', so he claimed, and from his stance she knew it wouldn't be sex. Her ears flattened as soon as he stepped towards her, and she squealed in irritation before striking out her back legs at his nudge. "If you think I'm becoming your herd-bitch, you're deeply mistaken." Her voice lacked the sweetness it gained when she talked to stallions; this was what she hated, when stallions tried to push her around because they thought she was dainty. She may be dainty in stature but she was cruel and hard in heart, and that could fuel her more than any fire.

daey

He would not allow protest but he seemed to become hooked around her finger in a second. " Little dove." he rasped ears perked, the pain in his chest was the least of this problems. " Your, not my sex toy." his sweet spot had been reached, he had never met a mare filled with such beauty and retaliation like her. " Nor a pawn. Why perhaps you are mine. More precious of all my mares within my petite herd." he grinned, returning to her front to avoid all such things of protest from her.

"Perhaps your my lead?" he cooed the words almost in a whisper as it lingered in the air for seconds. He wasn't a pleaser towards any mare , yet perhaps she would be the only female he pleased. He did love other mares in his herd yet none stood out quite like her, he liked attitude. Especially coming from someone as graceful as her. At second thoughts she wouldn't be his toy, she would perhaps be his lover.

"If only you wish to come." he spoke his tone rasped. He had begun the wrong way and he wished to make amends he wasn't always the one to push mares around but, this was his first trail at force. And perhaps that was his only err. Force wasn't used with body movement it was used with words. Unnecessary words at that. 

He didn't tolerate anger well at any instant he could become explosive with rage, yet he held it in. Kryll would be his, if he needed to add force he would at any instant, yet the thought was not needed at this moment only until she responded would he act.>

k r y l l

She refuses to be swayed. 

He's a smooth talker, that was for certain, but his use of force was something she doesn't approve of. Her ears stay flat on her skull, eyes watching the stallion's movements carefully; he calls her 'little dove' but already the name was ill-fitting; she was anything but a pure dove, her body used to the many uses of males she had endured, no, enjoyed. He said she could be precious, the most valued in his little band, but she'd been through enough trials with sweet-talkers with violent streaks, with strong faces and stronger teeth. She wasn't, isn't, fit for a herd, nor was she fit for interacting with other mares; as much as she enjoys the attention and love, or the fleeting moments of the mere promise of love, she is happy to be alone. 

He coos at her that she could be his lead, and as much as the power sounds enticing, she knows that other mares wouldn't take kindly to a mare like her. Nor would she take kindly to them. His words are a soothing whisper and they slide, gentle and smooth, over her black hide, and for a moment, she sees herself believing him. But her head whispers back, 'no, you know better, you know he'll just use you then drop you when he's bored', and she is inclined to agree with the one thing that has kept her alive. 

She hears his verbal amends for his force moments earlier, but she knows, deep down, that he is lying. She knows he has more physical strength than she, and if she isn't careful he could overpower her; she tosses her head, a soft snort escaping, her eyes locking back onto his; she smirks again, expression coy, and she walks to him, body brushing against his own, yin and yang in their own green pond. She draws on her seduction, and she is sure to brush closer as she walks, teeth grazing gently over his neck, her voice regaining the sultry pitch she loved so much. "You would take in one like me, and upset the delicate balance of your herd?" She coos at him, making another round of his body. "I am no herd-mare, either, I am unfit for the domestics." She laughs, a dry sound that suggests she isn't quite amused. "I am not fit for a lead, either...I am fit for pleasure and inevitable heartbreak, and it would be good for you to know that." She smirks again, pausing by his neck to give his mane a soft tug. Handsome though he was, some pretty-voiced stag wasn't going to change her mind.

She's set rules for a reason.

daey

He raised an imaginary eyebrow at her multiple questions, was she really going to test him? Honestly he couldn't take anymore of this but, he held himself together like a steel door blocking out his rage. "My herd isn't delicate, we have only two residents whom are very easy going and flexible." he could hear the hints of power in her words. " And yes. I wish of you to be my lead mare." he found the hint of her seductive side within her words. He had now talked with her for brief moments and had already figured her out, she stood by strict rules that kept her striving within the glance of all things. She had once been men's toys, abused and loved upon, yet all led to heartbreak. She wished to avoid that at all costs. What was life if you didn't take risks?

" I'm sure, you can handle the capabilities of a herd mare. It'd quite an easy life." he paused raspy town perplexed for moments, "For I believe I have the hard part." he answered politely. Shifting his weight and allowing his alabaster coat to sit beneath the sun, this usually allowed sun burn yet he welcomed the pain. 

He had definitely had enough of her questions, but they seemed to be meaningless excuses for her to decline. " I pefer the history dark, than to be light." he concluded to her reminder. Applying a devilish smile, as ruby gems eyed her build once more. Oh how he would love to bring her home, the herd would gladly welcome their new queen with respect, and all would be well.

His lies were never held well, he could never conjure the thought of one which usually including losing his train or thought, lets just say it was quite obvious when he lied to those he had been acquainted with. You can read the cursed words upon his face, he was a horrible liar.

Once again he spoke in a ghastly tone,"Little dove, come." he spoke awaiting her to answer or retaliate as she had done before. Or simply make more reasons for why he should not take her with him.

Thank goodness it is spring. She couldn’t take much more of this god forsaken cold weather, her thin, sleek black amazonian coat shone in the spring evening sun. She was in a placid mood today for some reason, feeling quite content with life at the current moment. Nothing was wrong, no complications. Just fine. Peachy even. Our compact girl makes her way along the slopes and hills of the ever so familiar field, scouting, as per usual. It seemed that was all she did these days, searching the fields diligently for possible strong, able bodied (and minded) ladies for the jungle. Her search isn’t long, her eyes fall on a particularly fit and attractive mare. Naga is no stranger to feeling an attraction to females, she was a fan of the saucy ladies.

She collects herself, taking a deep breath in before walking toward the mare, but it seems another has come to collect her…

Naga smiles,

this will be interesting…

She strolls in, taking the mare in happily, then turning her head to the stallion. He too was quite a looker, whiter than white and crimson eyes. Very interesting. She watches with high interest, their interaction, she listens too. So, this white “knight” is a herd boy...how neat, she had never seen a herd stallion before. Before now, Naga had never really left the jungle. But what interests her most is the mare, Kryll, how she lets him have it. This is what the jungle needs….strong, spirited women. She smiles, pleased indeed. Her voice is like silk, black lips curved into a divine feline grin. Though the stallion on the other hand….she feels a twinge of annoyance bubble up in her chest. He speaks to her like she is a possession. No. Naga is an Amazon girl, and that is NOT something she likes to hear….scum...stallion scum...and she knows stallions, but she can’t stand the ones like this. So into themselves, oversized ego much!? Feminist Mare Mode Activated.

” Well, well...Kryll correct? Very impressive. I’m Naga….it’s a pleasure.

She looks to the herd stallion with mischievously blazing green eyes, her tail flicks playfully. Sometimes adult kitties need to get a little playtime too. She speaks with words directed to him, as she looks to Kryll. Her tone is delightful, the kind of voice that would belong to a nighttime lounge music radio show.

It’s like putting pretty mares on a shelf to collect dust, keeping them away for yourself. You shouldn’t have to put up with that, dear.

She pauses a moment to flick her thick forelock out of her eyes.

If it is of any interest, I am from a kingdom filled solely with mares. We do not BELONG to anyone, we are not little pawns. We are a strong mass of women who take care of ourselves as a strong sisterhood. Not only that, but the weather is a plus. It’s in the jungle, summer all year round, there is nothing better than that.

She smiles, she feels good. It was nice to finally start coming out of her shell and let her personality flourish. She was becoming more and more clever, sarcastic, funny. Her mother would be disappointed, but she didn’t care about what that bitch thinks...she doesn’t have to worry about her anymore. And it was no time to worry about her. This was possible amazing recruit time….let’s just hope she can manage to sway this refreshingly spicy mare. As well as avoid any conflict with the pale boy beside her.

naga

the jungle panther of atrox and shadowmere

daey

He eyed the peculiar mare that had joined in, he was about to pop yet he held his poise, alabaster ears swiveling towards the ebony damsel that joined the fight. He heard her words carefully and briefly barged in, "Kryll, you can take part in both." he spoke in a more pleasant tone. " You can be apart of the jungle and apart of my herd." he spoke cautiously in front of the feline like mare. " I am willing to allow that." he smirked at the thought yet kept to himself.

Shots would fire, if something else would happen yet, he was no match to Naga. He predicted what he sensed, he sensed a feline and perhaps it was this mare of the jungle. If shots were fired he would be no match for the feline shifter. For why did he have to get so aggressive over simple things like this? Ah yes it was the heightened levels of testosterone that he held with the stress of recruiting.

He wished for her to, join him mainly because his population was small within his herd, and because he was stretching himself out on a limb. By allowing not one, but two mares of his herd to take part in a kingdom. Had anyone heard of such a thing? He sure hadn't, and he allowed only this in exchange for their loyalty. 

k r y l l

She listens with her ears pricked, but she takes care not to show interest. His words surprise her, and she looks him over again, mildly intrigued; she is surprised that his herd is so small, but she supposes that there are other mares like her out there, those who have denied his queries and demands. She wonders how many mares he's been with, then casts it aside. She has no time for petty curiosities and thoughts. She's certainly been used enough - why would she care about what he has, and hasn't, done?

She laughs at his words, she cannot help herself. He is trying so hard to bring her in, and she can sense that he is growing impatient with her for being so obstinate, but she doesn't care. If he chose to just screw her instead, his frustration would make it all worth it. She was a nymphomaniac, really, and she found it fun to mess with the minds of stallions, to make them want her until they couldn't take it. "Your little dove might just fly away.." She coos to him, a confident smirk tugging at her already upturned lips. 

Her head turns at the sound of hooves, and she is surprised to see that there is another coming to them. She thinks, briefly, that it is another stallion but she soon sees that it is a mare; she is black-pelted like herself and obviously muscled, and she finds herself smirking towards this new member of the group. She's never been with a mare before (of course, this is the first thought that comes to mind), and there is something about her that sparks an interest. She is feline while Daey is strongly equine, and she finds herself intrigued. 

She senses the power play already.

She dips her head to this mare, Naga, and cannot help her curiosity towards this all-female jungle. She can sense the strength that this mare embodies and knows, instinctively, that there are more women like her in this jungle. She would be lying if she said she wasn't considering such a prospect, and her head tilts as she does so. Her head swivels back to the stallion and she smirks, head raising as she hears the offer. "You both tempt me." Her voice is full-on sultry, again, embodying the role she so lovingly adopted years ago. "I am used to being at the beck and call of stallions, and I adore that coupling." A chuckle slips out as she eyes them both. "But a jungle full of strong, beautiful mares is as tempting as the promise of a stallion. Having a home in both would certainly ebb the craving I have to wander." She looks at Naga, looking her body over with a slight dip of her head, before looking at Daey. "But, alas, I believe that ability to wander would be up to those who want to take me in."

daey

He raises an eyebrow and chuckles that request was an obvious no brainer, as much as he wanted her he would take that request easily. "Yes, you may wander as far as you please." he spoke in an impatient tone. Alabaster auditories, swiveled towards her.

As crimson jewels eyes Naga gently as he seemed to smirk in a roguish manner. Tail lashing in impatience he awaited her to speak. "So shall we little dove?" the nickname seemed to stick to her automatically, snorting the male eyed Naga once more awaiting for Kryll's answer. He might of won this war, but surely his next wouldn't be as successful as he wished.

Oh hopefully his victory lasted as he had already made up to the mare's terms, and agreed to too many things with both of his residents already within his herd. And now perhaps they would finally have a queen? Only Kryll could decide which path she wished to follow. 

(OCC:I have unfortunately struck writers block due to this being one of the few longest posts I've lasted in, sorry for that short post.)