• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

temptress ; any (repost)

Ooo…..hard to get. Naga liked that. A deep pur rose from her long, sleek black neck. Her star adorned head tucked in, her eyes seemed to glow. This was the most fun she has had in awhile. How stimulating! She flicks her tail the stallions way, giving him a sultry look. She may be a recruiter, but she can have some flirty fun too. He was handsome. Why not. Naga is not young, but not yet in the double digits, she has some time to be frisky.

Kryll is apparently tempted by both offers, though Naga knows that this mare would just go to waste in just a plain old herd. She knew a mare with such a fire would fit in so perfectly with the sisters. They needed mares like her, imagine what she could do….Naga smiles darkly. A twinge of her mother shows, but disappears just as fast as it appeared. The stallion asks the mare to come along….oh no no….she is not done yet. She sees the way he looks at her...could he be interested in her as well? Well there is no way she would leave the jungle, but maybe a connection would not be bad. Right?

Her voice is that of deep silk….our kitty purrs.

”Well dear, the ability to wander would be available to you. Wander where you please, I too like to wander. Though I always come back home, I could not live without my sisters. But I can assure you a life that is as exotic as it is luxurious. You can live free of the restrictions of stallions...no one to tell you who you can and can’t be with, so and and so forth my dear. Live with us and you will be respected and praised for your skill and fierceness. Plus, who doesn’t want to live where there is never a cold day.”

She then circles the stallion like a predator circles their prey. She wanted to play with him, maybe display what strength and cunning a strong Amazon feline has. Her body creaks and cracks, from compact pretty mare….to a sleek black panther. She smiles again, this time large canines protrude from her partially parted lips. Whiskers twitching as she speaks.

”As for you? What makes you think we are done here, Casanova? I do believe Miss Kryll still has her own decision to make, sweetness. Ha, I enjoy your confidence, it is entertaining."

She walks back to sit up straight as she looks to Kryll, now in her panther state. She wonders if this would impress the mare, probably not. But it was worth a try. Oh did we mention, Naga likes ladies as well as the men? She was new at this, but she feels she is doing a good job. Though if Kryll is into that she is not sure, but hell why not try. If anything she could gain a recruit and a fiery lady...

naga

the jungle panther of atrox and shadowmere

OOC: Haha Naga is trying so hard. Poor bisexual kitty ahaha
    k r y l l

She couldn't help but find amusement in their antics, the way they began a back-and-forth for her keeping. She smirks at them, unable to keep it from her lips, delicate head bobbing towards them both. It is obvious to her that they want her, though perhaps in different ways - but who is she to know? Perhaps they both lust after what they can't have.

She swishes her tail, the epitome of relaxation now that where she stands is quite clear. She knows how well she could use her body and what little loyalty she can muster up, but chooses to wait a moment longer, for she is amused by the stallion and the feisty little mare. The stallion seemed to think that the negotiation was over but she knows it has only begun; Naga, too, seems to know this, as she is quick to come to her defense whilst playing on the confidence of the stallion. These are quite the playthings, and she enjoys them.

But, she sees a flash of movement and suddenly a black mare is a black cat, and she is thrown off. Never has she seen another change shape, before, and her ears temporarily flatten before she relaxes them again, unsure of how to react; a cat's mind is much more predatory than a mare's. She cannot help but be intrigued; the stallion can be her plaything, her toy, and the mare could prove to be an interesting companion and perhaps more - she isn't particular, so long as she gets the satisfaction she craves.

"Frankly," Her voice is smooth, self-assured, "I think to wander would be satisfying, for I am used to bending at the wills of stallions, but a home of mares would teach me things I do not know." She smirks at the equine-now-feline, and dips her head to Daey, all business. "I refuse to choose one over the other, so I will choose both. So long as there is no fighting, I will venture with you both, and shall make my homes in your herds." She isn't one to be tied down, and never had been. She enjoys making her own rules on her own time, and this agreement could prove very satisfying indeed.

OOC: No worries Daey! And Naga is certainly trying hard ahaha. Kryll is definitely into them both, greedy thing Wink
    OC: Hah! I find her so amusing! Anyways good job to you Naga, and wonderful role-play to all of us, for the exception of my writers block! Anyways, since she has chosen both life's: Kingdom and herd. Will that mean she will also be able to acquaint the job of lead mare? If so, I need to know quickly so I can easily post an update! Also I'll be posting a post soon enough in forlorn!
    OOC: I think she should be able to be just fine in the position of lead mare. The power is definitely enticing to her! She will for sure be traveling to and from the Amazon to the herd, though.