• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your bodies sway for me {ANY/HERDS/Kingdoms}

Think sweets, think pink, think me!

Her head hangs low. What appears to be a tear trickles down the ridge of her face. She couldn't stay there, it wasn't the home that just made her fit, that knitt into her being. She almost felt rejected by the land itself there. it just wasn't in her to live in a kingdom, they needed help, and she was lazing about simply doing nothing, being a burden to drag around.

So instead she wanders through the shadows kissing the land goodbye, until she finds the borders. Shaking she looks back once more meloncoly eyes staring into the distance. With a sad smile she remembers the nice mare that assisted her here. Taking her final steps she crosses into the forest wandering away deeper into the darkness. Its days weeks, even months before she finds the sun once more. Still depressed she sighs starring out of the forest borders to the meadow beyond, her pink coat softly glowing in the rim of light peeking through the branches above.

Whatever would happen to her? She felt sort of lost, maybe a little free but still she had come to enjoy the small amount of company there. Maybe she could find the small band of company that would fit her. She wasn't sure. Her tail flicked shifting weight a twig snaps underfoot the birds singing in the trees.

Nixie

The Golden Princess
    I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

She had never exactly been recruiting before for her kingdom, nor did she wish to leave her child in the kingdom alone. But something told her it was time to branch out, to help her kingdom grow. Her child was being over shadowed by her eldest son, Jhonathen. While, he was merely a yearling, she still believed he had to take responsibility for his younger sister, hopefully he hadn't abandoned Midnite as most teenagers would ditch their younger sibling. At least the yearling had Amorette to keep him in check.

The dark chocolate women strode into the field, the scents of other equine overwhelmed her nostrils causing her to become a bit queasy. It was strange for her, she had once been one of these lost souls searching for a home. Golden tail lashed out at the heat of summer as dawn briefly awakened the scenery, as crickets quieted their sweet tunes and song birds sang there beautiful songs in unison. Had this place always been so beautiful? And why was she just noticing it now? Pushing past her thoughts, she began to search through the groups of bodies searching for someone that had not been attacked with conversation yet.

There she was, a pink girl. Strange coloring to the eye but, Becca didn't mind after all their king could morph into a stag. How weird can this conversation get? As she strode closer to the girl, she found she had traces of tear marks upon her pastel pink coat, making long magenta streaks. In, worry as any equine would be, she slowly strode towards the pink mare.

"Are you alright?" Her voice was sweet with honey, and lace with a pinch of worry. Had this mare gone through something horrible? or was it the adjustment of finding a new home? Feeling extremely awkward without introducing herself, Becca quickly constructed a greeting. "I'm Becca." she paused briefly before continuing, "Becca, from Heavens Gates."

The seal brown mare added a short little bow in greeting, as her golden forelock swept across her eyes, all she hoped was to find this mare a home. Like Magnus had done to her, it would only seem right to do so.

becca

image © nathan walker