• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

temptress ; any (repost)

daey

if you despise my existence, I hold no grudge but to protect
    those precious to me, I will make no such promises

He raised an imaginary eyebrow at her multiple questions, was she really going to test him? Honestly he couldn't take anymore of this but, he held himself together like a steel door blocking out his rage. "My herd isn't delicate, we have only two residents whom are very easy going and flexible." he could hear the hints of power in her words. " And yes. I wish of you to be my lead mare." he found the hint of her seductive side within her words. He had now talked with her for brief moments and had already figured her out, she stood by strict rules that kept her striving within the glance of all things. She had once been men's toys, abused and loved upon, yet all led to heartbreak. She wished to avoid that at all costs. What was life if you didn't take risks?

" I'm sure, you can handle the capabilities of a herd mare. It'd quite an easy life." he paused raspy town perplexed for moments, "For I believe I have the hard part." he answered politely. Shifting his weight and allowing his alabaster coat to sit beneath the sun, this usually allowed sun burn yet he welcomed the pain. 

He had definitely had enough of her questions, but they seemed to be meaningless excuses for her to decline. " I pefer the history dark, than to be light." he concluded to her reminder. Applying a devilish smile, as ruby gems eyed her build once more. Oh how he would love to bring her home, the herd would gladly welcome their new queen with respect, and all would be well.

His lies were never held well, he could never conjure the thought of one which usually including losing his train or thought, lets just say it was quite obvious when he lied to those he had been acquainted with. You can read the cursed words upon his face, he was a horrible liar.

Once again he spoke in a ghastly tone,"Little dove, come." he spoke awaiting her to answer or retaliate as she had done before. Or simply make more reasons for why he should not take her with him.

Messages In This Thread
    temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 07:51 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 07:59 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 08:19 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 08:39 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 09:01 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 09:18 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Naga - 12-07-2015, 09:23 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 09:42 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 09:53 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 10:12 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Naga - 12-08-2015, 04:43 PM