• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let go, and be { Mast }
    while the morning stars sang together

Ah spring, she knew this was the perfect choice for a home. The sun was high in the sky, such a beautiful morning indeed. Birds returning from their winter homes in the south, singing their beautiful songs. The meadows and speckled trees of the Gates were a sight to behold. Striding along the lush new grasses sprouting up from the rolling hills of the Gates, she turns her delicate head to make sure her little ruffian of a filly was still at her side. She was, thank goodness. But the little chestnut filly with a white rump full of perfect spots was bored. She leapt up and nipped at Anahera’s neck and tugging at her long white mane, Anahera sighed. Her voice is calm and light, she was good at keeping her composure even when superiorly annoyed.

Catrice my dear, I know you are bored. But we will get to the brook in no time. Just be patient dear.

Catrice huffed and puffed, her spindly white socked legs stomped the ground. What a little drama queen, her voice squeaked, her speech still was not fully developed yet, only being a week old.

MOOOOOOMMY…..I don’t WANT to be pashent!! I want to pway!!

She sighs again and keeps walking, Catrice keeps pestering her. But she knows that soon she will be in a spot that is safe to let Catrice to play and not worry about going to graze further away. It doesn’t take long for the spotted pair to get to the creek. Anahera leads Catrice to a patch of three willow trees with long wispy branches. She nuzzled Cat’s cheek.

Alright sweetheart, you can play here. Mommy will be just outside the trees by the creek grazing ok? Don’t you leave my sight ok. You behave and play nice ok?

Catrice nodded her head.
    Okay mommy, I will stay cwose to you.

With that she bounded off between the trees. Anahera felt all her stress melt away as she walked to the edge of the little creek. She dips her head down to take a sip, it is still very cold from the snow run off. She smiles as it’s icy freshness courses down her throat. How wonderful! Baby blues gaze toward the trees, watching her little spitfire of a filly jump and flail about. She remembers being a bouncy foal, spending time with her sister in the jungle. Growing up there was amazing, but she is glad she came here. How could she not love such a beautiful place. Stretching her large speckled wings out and settling them back to her finely spotted sides, she feels a feeling of almost complete zen come over her. Right now, everything was perfect. All she needed was someone to share this moment and thoughts with her.

ANAHERA
    Marijuana x Freiya