• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

skylines and cityscapes/any

Well you'd think in the almost century and a half Illinois would have learned a thing or two about horses...you'd think...

Dark eyes meet those of a granite cut stallion. A ripple rolls down the woman's spine. A shiver? Excitement? She was not sure and it spooked her a bit. He did not just to seem to look at her but look through her and this was a bit unnerving. The chiseled skull cocks slightly to the side with the raise of a nonexistent eyebrow as she tries to read him. Illy even goes as far as to look behind her in case he was looking at something else but to only realize it was her. Yes, her.

A small smile ends up curling her lips without much effort. He seemed nice enough so what the heck? Long limbs draw the svelte form closer, feathered appendages flick outward in the dapples of warm sunshine before repositioning them across her spine. "Oh gosh, I'm happy to see you!" She speaks like she had known him a lifetime as she rushes up to him, breathless and of soprano tones. A small laugh follows as the smile blooms fully across her lips. "I was afraid I was dreaming..." She pauses as she give herself a little shimmy to iterate her waking from a dream state. "I'm Illinois, by the way."

Despite her actual age, the mare appears no more than a fresh five year old mare. Her eyes are bright and her smile is genuine as she stands before the stag. Of his flaws, she does not take notice for her eyes keep his gaze as she extends her muzzle to him in a friendly greeting.

illinois

antidote x cuerva lista

Messages In This Thread
    skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-09-2015, 06:22 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-13-2015, 04:48 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-20-2015, 09:07 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-21-2015, 01:29 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-21-2015, 04:22 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by Illinois - 12-22-2015, 02:21 PM
    RE: skylines and cityscapes/any - by holland - 12-22-2015, 03:49 PM