• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So a question...
    I have literally gone through all of our old boards in the frantic attempt to contact Alora. I am interested in her character Shieldmaiden. Awesome name, huh? So the only dilemma I'm having is that there hasn't been any trace of her since 2007 so my question is (and please don't get mad) but is there anyway I can appropriate that character as my own for the sake of activity or "borrow" her to play? I know we don't delete old characters because if old players want to come back, their ponies are there but I've made every attempt to find a contact for Alora to ask permission for the character and there is nothing. I have a feeling she's not coming back after 8 years. Thank you for the help!
    Sorry, no Sad unless you have some claim to the horse (eg a parent), and/or can contact the player, you can't taje someone else's horse.

Also, we have had players come back after many year absences (pretty sure Sarah was gone for about that long), so you never know!
    Oh poop ok lol thank you for the quick response Smile