• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

question
    Venge told me today that Symfonium was banned. Is this true? If it is true, would I be able to take back one of my characters from her?
    Yes, go ahead
    Ok! I will confess she actually has more than one character of mine/with my lines (she actually has a lot now that I'm looking through her list). Should I be taking them too, or is it ok if I leave some?
    Your call - she's banned, so you can take them, ask for them to be deleted, or PMP them.
    Ok, maybe I'll try PMPing some of them. I don't want them all under my name, haha. Thank you!

Oh adding on (sorry for the multiple questions) ... I put Apocalpyta's kids on PMP since I actually played her once upon a time, but should I potentially be putting her grandkids on there as well? Since they'd just be sitting under Symfonium's name otherwise?
    In that case, since Kcat was banned, can I take Bennn, since he's an Angelus kid?
    Lagertha & Wessex
    I don't think Kcat was banned? And if she was, I'm the one that PMPed him to her. Tongue

That said I doubt I'll ever play him, so he could be yours, haha. Smile

I think it was KittyKat that was banned, not Kcat actually.
    Oops. Darn Kats! What do I know? Impulse request anyway haha
    Lagertha & Wessex
    Darn kittykat has a tattered babehs I'd love to haves lol
    Tinsel - I'm fine with you taking/PMPing her grandkids as well, though perhaps reach out to the other player(s) involved in the breeding to see if they want them. If that makes sense.

Kcat wasn't banned (that I recall), KittyKat was absolutely banned -- so if anyone has a bloodline connection to her characters, they are welcome to take their horse(s) back.