• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

everything must come to an end
    And in the darkened underpass I thought,
    "Oh Satan, my chance has come at last!"
    Here lies Myrina, daughter of Tiphon and Echion.
    She died after having given birth to her last child, Fletchor, because of his inability to control his emotions and abilities.
    Mother of Brynhild, Buckthorn, Nayl, Tytos, Rhonan, and Fletchor

To my children: I know I failed at being a good mother, but please know that I love you all dearly and I missed those of you who never stopped by to visit.

Covet: I was afraid to say it, but I love you.

Lokii: I don't know what we had. It was weird, but exhilarating.

Echion: Sorry I failed you, mother.

Scorch: I guess it's time for a reunion.

The Jungle: Be strong, sisters. I may have not been an active member, but I was always around. The Jungle holds my heart.

But then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask.
    Guess I'm an orphan. Thanks for the Mom. But anyway, rest in peace. I love you, even if I never showed it.
    I guess you could say that, sister. Every day our little band grows - at least this time it's you joining us, and not some piece of dirt. Welcome to the afterlife hun.
    [Image: scorch2.png]