• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New in the Field
    OOC: tinsel: I didn't mean to ignore your post when i wrote mine, i didn't know you replied until after I pressed send. Sad whomps!

I watched her closely, she seemed a little uneasy, but I thought that understandable the field could be overwhelming. The other stallion present was a little off, while his eyes were odd, he hadn't shown any impropriety so I shook the feeling. Sometimes you just don't click with others. I nodded to him in return and turned my attention back to the mare as she spoke. No name? hmm, well I can deliver my proposal without knowing. I pause and let the other guy speak first. I don't feel the need to shove my weight around,i had nothing to make up for, well in my eyes.

I shifted my weight uneasily when the other guy spoke of Chamber, I knew they were no sweet bunch, but he didn't lie- they are very loyal to each other and well that's about it. He didn't like the Chamber, as a whole but tried not to judge the individual right away. When he had finished I spoke my own piece. " I too am looking for members to join my herd, just like Zayn. My herd lands are called Echo Trails, also a nice place. Shady, lovely babbling brook, quiet, peaceful. It is located within the Dale, another kingdom here. They are a fun group. Very welcoming. Do either of our offers interest you?" I nod to the other stallion knowing he would n't want to wait his time either if she was not interested. I may view life differently but finding herd members is not something I would view differently than him, I don't think.

Messages In This Thread
    New in the Field - by Silki - 12-31-2015, 12:48 AM
    RE: New in the Field - by Zayn - 12-31-2015, 08:57 PM
    RE: New in the Field - by Fynnegan - 12-31-2015, 09:10 PM
    RE: New in the Field - by Silki - 12-31-2015, 10:37 PM
    RE: New in the Field - by Silki - 01-01-2016, 11:45 PM
    RE: New in the Field - by Pride88 - 01-02-2016, 02:07 AM
    RE: New in the Field - by Silki - 01-02-2016, 11:53 AM
    RE: New in the Field - by Zayn - 01-03-2016, 12:54 AM
    RE: New in the Field - by Fynnegan - 01-03-2016, 01:50 AM
    RE: New in the Field - by Silki - 01-03-2016, 03:39 PM
    RE: New in the Field - by Zayn - 01-05-2016, 03:33 PM