• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(Any)
    Aziz arrives at a canter as he slows he looks around, "Not too different from the forest frontiers i guess" he then trots over to a patch of uncovered grass and snarts to nip at it's soft blades, the stallion sways his tail swatting at the flies, he has no motive of coming here, possibly just for a break or maybe to gather a few for his herd, the stallion lifts his head into the sky and curls his lip smelling any scents nearby, the stallion then lays down slowly with his ear perked and alert while on the ground.

After a few minutes the stallion sighs and gets up, once again swatting at any pesky flies that were left, the tallion started to walk aimlessly forward, the snallion gave a snort and transitioned into a trot, he stops at a path of grass and starts to graze again.
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

I can guide you if you feel blind. I just need you to be willing to journey into my ill mind.

It was one of those days where one's breath hung in the air like puffs of smoke and lingered for a while before disappearing with the soft breeze. Everything was brown and the sky grey as the sky was full with thick gray clouds that threatened a cold and potentially freezing rain. And with this weather came the silence that pressed through the forest and out across the land, making any type of movement louder than usual.

This is probably why the magenta and black girl had heard the constant movement among the trees. For the last hour she could hear the quick movement of hooves, making it seem as though whoever they belonged to was antsy, anxious and after a time it became hard to ignore. With a soft sigh the mare found herself turning towards the constant mover, long thin legs carrying her gracefully.

Soon the mare, with eyes almost black broke through the treeline and stepped into a small meadow that sat in the middle of the forest and saw the black and white stallion causing all the ruckus that had pulled her from her peacefully afternoon walk. Tilting her head, she huffed slightly, only removing her eyes for a moment to glance at the sky as a low rumble of thunder came from the gathering and rolling clouds.

Glancing back to the stallion, she rolls her shoulders slightly before tilting her head to the side. "Why do you keep moving around like that? You're going to make someone think you're in distress." Her voice is soft and quiet, but carries easily across the space between them, just loud enough to be heard.

marjorie

knightley x hoxepin

He looks over at the mare "Distressed huh?" he alks abit closer "Well, I'm just really full of energy i guess, am I not allowed to move now?" the tsallion chuckled a bit and then looked at her, he then nipped at the grass and as he chewed looked up a her swatting flies with his tail, "Can I get your name?" he asks politely and stands awaiting a response.

I can guide you if you feel blind. I just need you to be willing to journey into my ill mind.

"Distress would be an accurate definition, yes." With a slight smirk the magenta colored girl rolls her shoulders slightly. Marjorie had never been one to move with such energy and had she ever been it would have happened when she was young and new to the world.

But ever since she had grown into her legs and her mind expanded, she had moved gently and with grace, never full of such constant here and theres so to speak. "Oh, well I never said that." His response is unexpected and with a slight pursing of the lips she tilts her head slightly, her eyes traveling over his face.

It wasn't often that someone got a bit sassy with her and oh so much energy... Too much. He must be younger. At least that was the only conclusion she was able to come to at the moment. "I'm Marjorie," her voice is delicate and soft as it travels across the space inbetween them. "And who are you? I can't say I've ever seen you around before."

marjorie

knightley x hoxepin

@[Aziz]
    "I am Aziz, I come from the forest frontiers, Nice to meet you" he replies studying her a little more, the stallion then perked his ears at a sound behind him before bringint his attention back at her. (sorry for the long time it took to reply)