• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Everything within its time
    Weeks, months, years pass. Still the Sun Dial lays under the trees.
    Where children of the forest rome, the Khaleesi can not guard it.
    The strange grasses grow over the obsidian structure.
    Alone and weeping the flies droop to see their reflections in the blackened mirror.
    They swarm and buzz running away homeless now.
    Utterly alone, the flies are horrified by their own appearance.

Stealing one from a herd
    (01-02-2016, 02:43 PM)Phaedrus Wrote: Weeks, months, years pass. Still the Sun Dial lays under the trees.
    Where children of the forest rome, the Khaleesi can not guard it.
    The strange grasses grow over the obsidian structure.
    Alone and weeping the flies droop to see their reflections in the blackened mirror.
    They swarm and buzz running away homeless now.
    Utterly alone, the flies are horrified by their own appearance.

Stealing one from a herd
    Forest of Rome- Forlorn Forest
    Khaleesi- Game of thrones reference for mother of dragons-Dragonglass
    Reflections blackened mirror- glass from the mirror- Dragonglass
    Utterly Alone- Forlorn

Blocking Dragonglass from Forlorn Forest
    (01-04-2016, 04:42 PM)Daey Wrote:
    (01-02-2016, 02:43 PM)Phaedrus Wrote: Weeks, months, years pass.( reference to Days, weeks months = Daey) Still the Sun Dial (Sun Dials tell time of DAY = Daey) lays under the trees (Trees are in forests = forlorn forest).
    Where children of the forest rome (Children of the forest carried Dragonglass to kill off the white walkers), the Khaleesi can not guard it. (This was not a clue actually)
    The strange grasses grow over the obsidian (The dirrector refered to dragonglass as being obsidian) structure.
    Alone and weeping the flies droop to see their reflections in the blackened mirror (once again referring to obsidian = dragonglass).
    They swarm and buzz running away homeless now (running away, homless dictionary referance to Forlorn).
    Utterly alone (another reference to forlorn), the flies are horrified by their own appearance.

Stealing one from a herd
    Forest of Rome- Forlorn Forest
    Khaleesi- Game of thrones reference for mother of dragons-Dragonglass
    Reflections blackened mirror- glass from the mirror- Dragonglass
    Utterly Alone- Forlorn

Blocking Dragonglass from Forlorn Forest
    ~Valensia~Hestia~
    I am extremely confused on how this works. I guessed correctly? But Daey still loses a mare if I don't address the clues correctly? This is my first steal so.... I'm pretty much lost in the matter.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    I'm a little confused at how this was presented, but if Phaedrus was indeed stealing Dragonglass from Daey and Daey successfully blocked that steal (regardless of clue interpretation); then I consider the block successful.
    Ok thank you Cassy <3 a little rusty on this whole thing Smile
    ~Valensia~Hestia~