• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Too small for this
    Mollie cautiously stepped into the Field. She was shy, and it didn't help that she was probably the shortest equine there. Although she was short, she wasn't necessarily fat, just appeared to be rounded, from her little ears right down to her tiny grey hooves. Her short mane and tail danced in the early spring wind, and her chestnut and white flank twitched. She hoped to find a home where there would other small ponies that would accept her. She lay down in the shade of a tree and waited patiently.
    Hi! I believe the name Molly has already been used. Also, you need to post joining information before posting in the Field.

Thanks!
    Lagertha & Wessex
    OOC: Oh yeah! Thanks, I always forget to post the join info, but I took care of it and I don't think that I can do anything about the name. Thanks yous!
    You can get the account name changed through the Updates board. Molly is taken so you won't be able to use it for your character.
    Okay I'll do that now let's rpg on this one. (Sorry I posted as another horse.)