• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

WAIT I’M CONFUSED ABOUT MY RESULTS
    Does something not make sense? Did we forget a trait? Please ask away.

This thread is specifically for questions about provided genetic codes, if your question is about trait genetics in general, please ask on the regular Questions and Suggestions Board.

Once your question has been resolved, the posts relating to it will be deleted, and any relevant information will be altered in your horses’ code, and will be added to the genetics page.

a
    Hello lovelies!  I had a few questions about my guys.

TALULAH: tegteg [SELF-SUSTENANCE][IMMORTALITY][metal-aging*][ring of power*/invisibility*][cloven hooves][fire breathing][wings] (if you want the exact ring of power trait to be inheritable it'll be ring of power*, but if you'd like that to remain an individual quest reward, it can also be inherited as simply invisibility*. Let me know your preference!  - Kahzie

- I replied that I'd prefer it to just be invisibility* She also wasn't added to the completed list.

RAMIEL: tegteg[GHOST SHIFTING][self-sustenance][immortality][healing][immune to magic]

- Insane asked about Joscelin having [angel] as an inheritable trait.  Since Tiphon is both of their sires, shouldn't Ramiel be a carrier for it as well?  

WALTER: tegteg[WINGS][EMPATHY][IMMORTALITY][mindreading]

- he was just never added to the completed list either.

Thank you!   Heart
    YES so here are yours, and I will be sure to add them to the list -

TALULAH: tegteg [SELF-SUSTENANCE][IMMORTALITY][metal-aging*][invisibility*][cloven hooves][fire breathing][wings]

RAMIEL: tegteg[GHOST SHIFTING][angel][self-sustenance][immortality][healing][immune to magic]

WALTER: tegteg[WINGS][EMPATHY][IMMORTALITY][mind reading]
    [Image: Leah.png]
    OCYTOCIN: tegteg [IMMORTALITY][wings][illusionism][equus mutatio][horn] - n

On the completed list.. should be Oxytocin. Wink
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

fixed and updated Big Grin
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Hey there! II just have a quick question about the baby I just got.

Elaria
    Female
    Hybrid
    Black (Ee/aa/Gg), will fade to gray with gold sheen
    Tiphon x Talulah
    Undead appearance
    tegteg [UNDEAD APPEARANCE][light manipulation][self sustenance][immortality] (light manipulation is mutated Angel)
    Played by Aeris
    Due May 6th
    breedable in August

here are her parents codes:
    Tiphon
    Immune to magic, Angel, Healing, Twin to Candle
    Porcelain white with Gold points, slightly transparent
    tegteg [ANGEL][IMMUNE TO MAGIC*][HEALING*][talons][fangs][undead appearance]

Dam:
    Talulah
    Self-Sustenance, Immortality
    tegteg [SELF-SUSTENANCE][IMMORTALITY][metal-aging*][invisibility*][cloven hooves][fire breathing][wings]

SO Elaria seems to have inherited Infection's traits, but it's only after the stats were posted that I realized Tiphon is missing part of his genetic code: [regenerating rotting flesh] from Infection, so would that have any effect on Elaria's stats/code or expressed traits?