• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you oughta know why i'm here [fynnegan]

♦ Fynnegan ♦

I can't help but smirk when I see the lass leap with the unintentional scare. Her leg spiked out towards me, but I was able to move hop away with huff of my own surprise. The lass is young, and will grow into a nice mare - I am sure- but for now her youth was showing and it amused me. Her reflexes were quick, and deep down while the situation was funny i felt lucky to catch my reflexes on a good day. I nod at her quick spunky statement of independence. I can't help but let the internal laughter flow over to external. "Oh was it now? Do you venture off often?" It wasn't completely unusual for a younger horse to sneak off, but upon looking around, I didn't see any mares around that could be her mother- size wise.

My attention was snatched back to the little filly as she started apologizing in a fit of worried, back-peddling words. My eyes soften, and I see her looking anxious and worried. I can't help the sweet grin on my face. I know the filly wasn't a true baby, but she was young and I guess my fatherly gene was showing. "Oh, please, it's no big deal. You didn't even hit me. I can make my voice more lady like if it helps you. 'oh my little miss are you lost? oh my my." I make my voice as high and lady like as I can and prance a bit like a fretting mother. I don't carry it out long, as I am not usually the total jokester. At the lasses shifting eyes, and worried glance I realize she was turned around and wasn't sure where to go, and her words confirmed it. "Yes, yes you should go check in, do you know how to get back? i can walk with you if you want."

» death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily «

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you oughta know why i'm here [fynnegan] - by Fynnegan - 02-09-2016, 06:59 PM