• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trait/breeding/not get genetics question
    So theoretically Kellyn conceived and carried Cassady through some sort of space/time/quest weirdness and that got me to thinking - since she can time travel could she "go back" and get pregnant with a character who is dead now? As long as that character's player ok'd it obviously?
    That is a super good question and I'm not actually sure.
    I think it would depend on how far back she went and the father's abilities (because I imagine she couldn't go back in time and get horses from the past and bring them here or there'd be a paradox and my brain hurts) so there'd probably be some limitations on what she could carry back in utero.
    So I would say tentatively yes, within reason, but for the sake of our sanity don't do it every breeding season Wink
    <3 I will definitely not try it every season, or even all that often. I just have this thing in my head where she is getting rather fond of one of the ghosts who talks to her all the time and she probably would go back and see him it would be within her somewhat crazy character to attempt to have his baby. :|
    That sounds super fun and twisted