• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i struggled to find any truth in your lies - Sunday
    this is a repost from b2g!
    Smile

when my time comes around
    lay me gently in the cold dark earth

The bay roan stallion takes a step back, not startled at the sound of her declaration that she wants to keep whateveritis, simply aware that perhaps she might want the space. She looks no less confused than she had at the beginning of their conversation, and Errant is not entirely sure what his next step should be. Scorch had presumably sent Sunday to him for help, and he’s not sure what – if anything – he can offer.

“Is it doing things that you don’t want?” He asks, remembering his touch being unconsciously fire-hot, scalding Lea’s skin when he had reached out to embrace her. It’s not a pleasant memory, harming her, and he makes to attempt to hide the scowl. “Or…” There is no protocol for this sort of interview, nothing that he thinks that he should ask.

“Tell me about it.” He finally says, a demand. He’s used to that, after all. “When did it start? What does it do? Tell me everything.”

e r r a n t

no grave can hold my body down
    i'll crawl home to her

[Image: leaanderrant_zpsqa4goyjv.gif]