• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn]
    You Should Keep In Mind, There Is Nothing Better I Do Than Revenge.

The dark chocolate women, strode into the foliage covered area. She had socialized plenty in Heavens Gates but, this talk of war was beginning to make the girl sick of the horrid topic. Her golden locks, swayed brushing over her eyes as she halted under the coverage of a pine tree. It was quite crowded, for such a quiet looking place and seemed quite peaceful beside the continuous nickers and whinnies from around. Her silver dappled body, shifted into a relaxed state resting her left hind at an angle.

Her burgundy neck bended downwards, as she enjoyed the sweet bliss of being alone. The crisp sweet grass, allowed her spine to lower, as she only concentrated on grazing.

She never knew how wonderful it was to be alone, she had always been either attacked with questions from her young daughter or found arguments in the field that'd caused the well tempered mare to get utterly annoyed. Annoyance came easy to her these days, stallions in the field were so needy of mares and attention it was pathetic, and it began to gloss the sweet little flower of Becca in anger. Her usual mind set, when something or someone angered her was to simply walking away, if they were going to fire tempers it wasn't worth her time. Honestly, she never meant to be in the eyes of any equine, nor stand out she was ordinary, so very ordinary.

Her velvet muzzle continued to graze upon the blades of vegetation below her, the crunch of roots and sweet evergreen strands of grass urged her to continue vegging out. Her periwinkle pools searched of the sight of other equine within the forest, some had left or simply grown bored of conversation and meandered off to graze in the meadow. Few still remained that were visible, bet remained silent or were quietly whispering about.

The slim mare strode forwards, a few steps to graze upon another patch of vegetation. Her golden flecked tail lashed out at flies that dared to land upon her elegant frame. Vocals of songbirds sang about, in soothing tones beckoning to each other like love birds. Her lobes swiveled, to their calls as she batted her burgundy glossed lashes.

The forest seemed perfect. Perhaps too perfect.

becca

image © nathan walker

OCC: Alright, I'm not making any promises she won't put up a fight. Perhaps he'll come out of this with a few bumps and bruises?  Tongue
    @[Zayn]

He is … frustrated.

Despite his best efforts, he still has yet to bring a mare back to Mourning Mountains to start his herd. And the failure angers him.

From what he knows of his father, Gryffen had rarely failed. Upon joining the Chamber, Gryffen had risen quickly through the ranks to Master of Whispers, and had successfully commanded the Chamber army in their attack on the Gates. And, on the side, he’d successfully kept a small herd in the mountains.

And Zayn?

Zayn is a no one, despite his ‘royal’ heritage. He has no position in the Chamber yet, besides being the son of a captive, and his attempts at gathering a herd have been pitiful.

He doesn’t particularly want to know what his father would think of his efforts.

And yet, as he stalks through the forest, he can’t help but wonder. What would Gryffen think of the son he’d had with the pathetic Gates queen? Would he understand? Would he be patient? Or would he be disappointed?

That final thought twists his face into a snarl. It’s not his fault, really. He’s tried his best, but he’s been met with obstacles at every step of the way. Chamber members (well, one really) and random horses in the field have challenged him every step of the way, making his journey stupidly difficult. It’s not his fault.

He’s still muttering quietly to himself when he steps around a particularly thick oak and spots her. The scowl on his face instantly turns into a grin. How strangely fortuitous.

“Well, well, well, fancy meeting you here.” His grin turns into something rather more nasty as he slips up beside her, making sure to forcefully bump against her chocolate flank. “I hope dear Sena is enjoying the Gates.” His golden neck snakes out, and his yellowed teeth snap at her shoulder with an disturbing relish. “But you … you won’t be going back there any time soon. You’re mine now, you little bitch. I’ll teach you to fuck with the Chamber.”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Sorry for the wait!
    Haha that works for me!

@[Becca]

Her lobes swivel to the shriveled foul voice of Zayn. He seems upset or wildly pleased to see her but, his expression is extremely unreadable to the girl. Her body becomes tense as he brushes his muzzle against her flank, and the words that follow horrify the dark chocolate women. So much, that she swings out her hind at him scooting away from him, as her fight or flee instincts begin to kick in.

Her burgundy lobes pinned in annoyance, "Back off Asshole." She growled her words. Preparing to use her hind legs once more in her defense, she shifted her body towards him in preparation. "Yours? Oh, you think I'll be yours?" she paused, anger flared in her periwinkle iris's. It was truly pathetic for the palomino brute, to claim her as simply his property. First of all, this act would worsen relations with the chambers and her own homeland. The Gates, was yes weak but slowly building and the bring of war worried most equine within the kingdom.

"Zayn." She spoke the name bitterly, it was like poison upon her lips. "I am not coming with you. I will not sit around and be your herd bitch. No matter how pathetic your little chambers herd is." She snaps out at him, her dark chocolate neck stretched outwards as her ivory teeth grab ahold of palomino flesh. Yanking back violently the mare opened up a wound upon his shoulder,spitting out the almost toxic hairs of palomino pelt that remained in her jaw.

Golden mane flew up as she pivoted away from the male, striding off. Her pace brisk, as she began to trot gently weaving in and out of lines of trees and multiple stumps. Hopefully the pathetic stallion wouldn't follow the girl, as she whispered the tempting welcoming words, "Good Riddens."

Her lobes stayed pinned and alert, as she had a feeling he would follow in a desperate manner, to steal her from her homeland.

becca

image © nathan walker

@[Zayn]
    OCC: No problem! I totally understand!
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]

He can’t help but grin at the expression on her face. It serves her right for screwing with his earlier prey. He’s going to make her wish she’d never gotten in his way. 

“Oh don’t be like that darling.” His voice takes on a delighted, predatory tone as she wheels herself around to put him in reach of her hind legs. “Of course you’re mine. You don’t get any say in the matter.” He does love the fact that she’s trying though. It’ll make stealing her away all the more satisfying.

He slips up beside her again, only to grunt in pain as she lashes out and sinks her teeth into his golden shoulder. “Temper, temper. There’s really no use fighting it dear. You will be mine.” He watches as she trots off, his amusement growing. Is she really so foolish as to think that will be the end of it?

What a foolish, naive mare.

He follows her silvered tail, picking up speed as he follows her haphazard path through the trees. Being that he has chosen to make his home in the mountains, he is used to the trees and well practiced at weaving through them at speed. Within moments he is upon her again, slipping up along her right side to match her stride for stride. He spares a quiet chuckle - “why fight the inevitable, darling” - before making his move. Her leans to his left and with a great shove, throws all of his weight against her side and forcing her into a nearby tree. He doesn’t stop there. The impact should hurt and stun her, so he moves quickly, spinning to his left and planting his front hooves, then finally lashes out with his hind feet. He smiles smugly as he feels his hooves make impact with her side, then lets his hooves touch down so that he can wheel back around to observe his handiwork. He would love it if she had a fractured rib or two.

He grins wildly at her, red eyes looking in her face for the pain he hopes to see. “Come on Becca, are you ready to come home to the Mountains yet?”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

@[Becca]
    Do you still want him to rape her?

Here are his stats if you do. Smile

zayn
    gryffen x fiasko
    abstang hybrid stallion
    palomino sabino (ee/aa/nCr/nSb)
    red eyes

Her ears pin to his words, "Don't call me darling." She snorted trying to pivot away from him, but his persistence continued. She shifted her body in annoyance, her shoulder blades rolling as her golden tail lashed.

She had not expected what was coming next. Not nearly as much as she expected his rather welcoming offer. Her body slammed into the broad rugged trunk of a tree, pain shot up her barrel as her legs slammed against each other. She was stunned, and vulnerable, pain surged up and down her body in small tremors causing the girl to tremble. She watched him carefully her vision dimmed and blurry, as the palomino blur slammed his hooves into her ribcage. She heaved a gasp, staggering down onto her knees, her legs were bruised but not too badly battered by his body slam. A sharp pain, emitted from her side as a large jagged bump upon her barrel became visible, just great. One of her ribs was broken, and snuggly pressing against her flesh causing a painful discomfort be be emitted.

Her body ached, as she slowly rose back up onto all hooves, a few scrapes upon her dark chocolate appendages feeded blood down her left front. The small stream was barely visible. Shifting her vision towards her barrel she allowed a curse to be released, "Fuck." She winced striding forwards, it was not like her to give up, to surrender. But fighting Zayn would be impossible, She could hear her thundering heartbeat as her deep breathes followed. Shakily, she spoke, "Fine. Take me home." She strode towards him in a submissive manner. her head lowered as she leaned against him, his toxic scent entering her nostrils.

She was weak after his hit, out of breath and in need of a rescue from someone other than him. Her body trembled as her shaky breathes emitted from her nostrils, she had never felt as much pain as she felt at this very moment. Her periwinkle eyes searched for someone within the forest but, the place was vacant and surprisingly silent.

becca

image © nathan walker

@[Zayn]
    OCC: Put The breeding post up!! Red eyes and Invisibility!! Yay!! <3
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]

Well that had been easier than he had expected. The moment she crashes against the tree, the fight goes out of the silver mare. It’s a little disappointing actually - it would have been fun to beat her up a little more - but not entirely unexpected. From what little he knows of Becca, she doesn’t appear to be much of a soldier. Temperamental and feisty yes, but her body is too soft to have ever gone into battle.

No matter though. While his fun might have been cut short, he’s at least succeeded with his goal.

He grins as she slowly gets to her feet. Pain is written in every inch of her silvered body. He takes a step forward to inspect the damage with relish. There’s blood on her side and her breathing is laboured. Clearly he’s made an impact.

"Fine. Take me home.”

Zayn chuckles aloud. “With pleasure my dear.” He turns in the direction of the Mourning Mountains, then glances back at her to wait. It might be slow going with her injuries, but no matter. Those very same injuries will make it impossible for her to escape him at least. “Alright Becca, after you.” He takes a few, slow steps forward, waiting for her to starting moving. “Now that wasn’t so hard, was it.”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Yessss pretty baby!

And don't worry about responding to this one, just wanted to get his reaction up. I'll post in the Mountains next. Won't get to it until later tonight, or some time tomorrow though. Smile